Pratt & Miller GXP R

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for the other false starts but I kept getting error messages on my first attempts to post.

Anyway here is Pratt & Millers new GXP R that will replace the GTO R. It will appear first at The 24 hours of Daytona in January.

I expect this is base on the GTO R and has been enhanced over the original R chassie.

One is to expect this is a RWD racer and will play as Pontiac racer of choice till the return of the GTO in a couple years.

I am wondering if the NHRA Pro Stock teams will also make the change to the G6 GXP in the coming year.

Edited by hyperv6

This is a race car not a show car. If it take 3 wings to wing so be it.

Pratt & Miller is not a ricer want a be outfit and know what it takes to win. I am sure they the tunnel numbers to back what ever they do to this car.

Now if GM added these parts to a showroom car I might have to agree with you.

Edited by hyperv6

I'm sure whatever spoilers is has are functional.

One is to expect this is a RWD racer and will play as Pontiac racer of choice till the return of the GTO in a couple years. 

aren't these supposed to be relatively spec cars? wouldn't a RWD G6 be a little too unstock?

Edited by Dragon

It is NASCAR when you come down to it. Jim France of the France Family runs the series.

They understand that you have to put on a good show to fill the stands and also understand a American car will help draw crowds.

If you don't fill the stands a series will die. Look at Cart and IRL.

I am sure this is only a car to fill till the new GTO arrives and RWD will rtn.

As it is little on these cars is what I would term stock even on the 911's