3 Years

Cory Wolfe

Yes, I'm starting this thread once again, just like each year before it. :P

As of yesterday, the 27th, was my 3 year anniversary of joining C&G. Its sad that I remember it, but it's fun. It's hard to believe I've been here this long. There have been times when I never wanted to come back to C&G and times where I never wanted to get off the internet because of it. That and usually I'm not very committed when it comes to online forums. This is the only forum that I've been continuously active on for this long. Usually, I forget about a forums after about a month. So it's been a refreshing ride. Hopefully, it won't come to an end anytime soon. I would like to eventually meet most of you even if you don't want to meet me... For whatever reason. :D

Guest YellowJacket894

I've been here almost as long, but you don't see me contributing to the server problems. <_<

:P (J/K)

Edited by YellowJacket894

Lol, I haven't even been here a year, but it's been longer than indicated... I joined a couple months before the previous "host" or whatever dumped C&G, so I, along with everyone else, I believe, had to reregister.

As of the middle of December I've been here for 2 years.

This forum is like some sort of virus... can't shake it. :P

Edited by Sixty8panther

Acck! Darn it all, I was thinking of something else. I have been here for just over a year, not just under. Good grief. I wish I weren't so absentminded. Sometimes I forget what I did a couple of days ago, lol..

I've been here long enough to remember back when the 'C&G Member Showcase' was actually two separate boards, one for "realistic chops" and the other for "members ideas" or something along those lines. I also remember Leeron for some reason, but Adam was before my time (though I've heard the stories).

Well now I'm insulted, Mr. Shift. How could you forget what we did?

Oh, I'm sorry. Sometimes I get a little too tipsy and everything goes blank. Sounds like it could be good news for you! :AH-HA_wink:

We'll have to do it again, you know, make sure I remember, hehe.

I'm one of the few... I like to celebrate all sorts of anniversaries. :P

Heh ... well, yesterday, Dec 27th, was the 19th anniversary of my best friend's death of an asthma attack :(.

Anyway ... congrats, BV :).

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

PICS:lego.HO.model.MCinfo.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"It goes so fast" ... Jodee Messina ... 'Was That My Life?'

KF:

I'm speechless.... sorry. :blink:

KF:

I'm speechless.... sorry. :blink:

No need to be sorry ... or speechless, bud ;). Just the way life happens, sometimes. Back then, if you had asked anyone who knew both of us which one of us would be the first to go ... they most-likely would've named me. Even I had no idea how bad his asthma was.

*shrugs*

"Death tore the pages all away" ... Kenney Chesney ... 'Who You'd Be Today'

No need to be sorry ... or speechless, bud ;). Just the way life happens, sometimes. Back then, if you had asked anyone who knew both of us which one of us would be the first to go ... they most-likely would've named me. Even I had no idea how bad his asthma was.

*shrugs*

"Death tore the pages all away" ... Kenney Chesney ... 'Who You'd Be Today'

Life is mysterious yet so fragile and uncontrollable.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

Life is mysterious yet so fragile and uncontrollable.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

*nods*

Yep ... so very true. I learned this at a very young age ... even before he died in 1987 ... due to my heart surgeries.

"I foolishly believed that you would always be there" ... Reba McEntire ... 'If I Had Only Known'