New Dodge Roadster Concept??

Posted Image

Could this be the upcoming Dodge roadster concept that was set to debut in Geneva? An alert Allpar.com forum member named "73PlymouthDuster" happened to stumble across this image on a Dodge website that is selling artwork prints: http://dodge.artehouse.com/perl/collection...f58de6dcba3bc05

EDIT: Oops, I guess this should really be in the Geneva Show section, or the Dodge "Other Guys" section. Mods, feel free to move it to where you see fit, but I don't think anyone will be looking in the Geneva Show section just yet.

Edited by BrewSwillis

Awful. Even more ugly than that other POS.... the Razor or M80 or whatever it was called.

I can not STAND these "industrial architecture" designs on sports cars. :puke:

Gross.

On another note, I saw want a print of this:

Posted Image

there wouldn't happen to be a wallpaper-sized version of that pic, would there?

At any rate, that thing looks hideous. I wish they'd have produced the Copperhead concept from the 90's. now that was a looker. Maybe what they should do is update the design of THAT and produce it.

there wouldn't happen to be a wallpaper-sized version of that pic, would there?

At any rate, that thing looks hideous. I wish they'd have produced the Copperhead concept from the 90's. now that was a looker. Maybe what they should do is update the design of THAT and produce it.

I'd have to look, all I saw was that and pricing for framed ones in various sizes. I'd kill for a wallpaper!

Back to this roaster. It hopefully was just a sketch someone wanted to sell...I mean even the name is retarded and doesn't fit the tough-guy image Dodge has been making.

"(In deep manly voice) Presenting the 2008 Dodge Charger, Magnum, Ram, Viper, Caliber and (insert girly voice) Scooter!"

Edited by Dodgefan

You know just use the small one and center it on your desktop... that way your

icons are not scattered all over half the photo and it takes up less memory.

Guest YellowJacket894

Looks like a bastardized version of a Healey Sprite (just look at the cheeky fenders and the "fangs" that resemble bumperettes). Kind of cool, I guess, but it isn't that great to look at.

You know just use the small one and center it on your desktop... that way your

icons are not scattered all over half the photo and it takes up less memory.

Dude, I dunno how small our hard drive is or how little virtual memory your comp has but a 1400x900 image is abosultely nothing for my comp. Plus, I'm real anal about picture quality. Stretching it to fit my desktop would pixelate it, and leaving it as is would look bad in my eyes. To me an image must both be high-quality and fill up the enter desktop :P