Random Thread

Cory Wolfe

Those are some great looking cars, I don't care if they have tons of plastic on them. Shame to see them replaced by the incredible driveable egg that is the G6... :(

I don't care that this car had lots of plastic, don't care that it was relatively low tech, I always have and always will like this car. I see them on the streets, and they still look good. Glad you spotlighted this Pontiac. It sold in big numbers for GM and deservedly so. Edited by HarleyEarl

Those are some great looking cars, I don't care if they have tons of plastic on them.  Shame to see them replaced by the incredible driveable egg that is the G6... :(

[post="20367"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I think the G6 is a very nice-looking car. I think it would have been an awesome successor to the Grand Am (in terms of keeping the GA name)

My parent's own a 2002 GA GT1 that I sold them as a salesman at Bill DeLuca Chevy/Pontiac. It's loaded wiht EVERYTHING except for ONE option: only the engine block heater was left off. They todl us we were wasting our money unless Sasqatewan was a daily destination. I love these cars, love them. ow tech? YES! BUt I'll take a low tech car that has gobs of torque and killer looks. The most annoying feature is the torque steer. My parent's GA at wide open throtle goign from 3rd to 4th wil side step a good 6-8" even wiht a white knuckle firm grip of the steerig wheel. I even love those They are traguically flawed though... auto and fwd only for the GT. I'd love to reskin a '06 GTO as a 5th gen. Grand Am GT sedan. Or, (probably easier) make a custom tuube chassi frame for the GA body to rest on wiht the LS7 and a six speed manual rear mounted trans. and IRS off a Vette. Marcia's friend Steve just bought a used Ecotech powered 2002 Grand Am. It's nice. Edited by Sixty8panther

They are traguically flawed though... auto and fwd only for the GT.

There you go again... <_< :P But I do agree that a manual should have been offered...

The one with a mismatched steel fuel door sucks.

And the blue one with Altezzas sucks.

So... the HW, GXP, and Autocross all suck? Just because of those? Jeesh... you're so harsh. Those are just minor things. I don't like them, but I still love the cars. So lighten up! :lol: :D

Anyways... I love these cars. Absolutely love them. My favorites of the above are the GXP and SC/T sedans.

• 4 weeks later...
Now you've done it... You posted a pic of that... lovely interior. :lol: :D

Anyways, another pic(s) I'm having trouble finding is of a bright blue SE coupe with the 3-spoke covers. In case you're wondering, one like my mom's 00 GA. I have no pics of it (except from when it was wrecked) and I can't find any like it (except ones with minor differences; sedan and/or wheels). It would be really special to see it... :P