Sign in to follow this  
Northstar

Mitsubishi prices '06 Raider pickup

14 posts in this topic

Northstar    11
By Laura Clark Geist Automotive News / September 26, 2005 DETROIT -- Mitsubishi Motors North America said the new 2006 Raider pickup will sell for a base price of $19,825. The Raider, which went on sale Friday, Sept. 23, comes in three models: the base LS, the DuroCross and the XLS. The price of the LS two-wheel-drive extended cab model with manual transmission and a 3.7-liter V-6 engine begins at $19,825. The price of the DuroCross two-wheel drive, extended cab model equipped with an automatic transmission and a 4.7-liter V-8 begins at $26,085. The XLS four-door model with the 4.7-liter V-8 and automatic begins at $31,320. The high-output audio package, including a 508-watt premium audio system and six months of Sirius satellite radio, is available for $1,845. All prices include shipping.

sciguy_0504    0
I don't know Dakota pricing off the top of my head (and I'm too damn tired to look for it) but I sure hope it's cheaper.

bobo    91
The Raider looks better than the Dakota, though neither of these is really a beauty. The warranties are very different: The Raider gets 5 year/60,000 mile bumper-to-bumper coverage while the Dakota has a 3 year/36,000 mile bumper-to-bumper coverage and a 7 year/70,000 mile powertrain warranty.

boblutzfan    0
I think the Dakota looks ok. The interior is better than the Canyon and Colorado. I wouldn't by the Raider because Mistubishi is too unpredictable. Who knows where they will be in five years.

Petra    0
Unfortunately for Mitsubishi, this is pretty much the worst possible time to lauch a new truck in the hopes that it will gain sales for you. Same goes for GM.

Unfortunately for Mitsubishi, this is pretty much the worst possible time to lauch a new truck in the hopes that it will gain sales for you.

Same goes for GM.

[post="21478"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

For those who want more info:

www.mitsubishi-raider.com

pow    106
I saw their new commercial... it was similar to the Eclipse's. A Frontier emptied its fluids at the sight of the Raider. Its interior is a lot nicer than the Dakota's.

pow    106

Take a picture of it while it's still together...

[post="26792"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I guess they did enough styling changes to convince at least one person that it's a Mitsabooshi.