Are the Backstreet Boys calling GM white trash?

Has anyone seen their new video? It's a cheeeeeezy ripoff of '80s metal band Sphincter... they are riding around in a 3rd gen Camaro at the beginning, with t-tops and rear glass removed so they can all jump around in the car and act like morons. Then they get to the concert, and there are more "white trash" metalheads outside. There is a 2nd gen Firebird, a '70s or '80s Silverado, and a '70s Corvette doing donuts. Also in this video is possibly the scariest woman I have ever seen, doing a "sexy" dance on the hood of a Fiero. Sorry about your eyes BV.

Up until their new video I though the BS boys were dead...Upon first inspection of the video I was like...wtf? why would they be playing some crappy power ballad from 20 years ago showing a bunch of drunk morons doing stupid crap on t.v.? Then I found out it was the BS boys and everything made sense, except the fact that they are back...

Hmmmm.... <_< Backseat Boys is more like it.

I don't think anyone is going to misinterpret that as meaning that GM cars suck. Those cars are widely known as stereotypical redneck cars (no offense to B.V or anybody), and GM cars were mostly crap in the '80's, anyway.

I also echo all the sentiments about the blight on our existant that is the Backstreet Boys. "Incomplete" is the sort of whiny, girly ballad that makes my testes shrivel up and retreat back into my body. I despise that song.

Backstreet Boys, your 15 minutes of fame is long over...

What I don't get about the video is they're trying to do a whole glam metal theme (albeit, in a very cheesy and cliche way) yet they put it to some soft pop song? The whole video is one big cliche...I think they were trying to go for a mockery of 80s rock. If that's the case, it's kinda funny coming from them...a 90s boy band who no one except teen girls takes seriously.

The part where the nasty girl was dancing on the Fiero was trying to mimick Tawny Kitaen in the Whitesnake video "Here I Go Again" when she dances on the hood of a Jaguar...although Tawny was A LOT better looking.
Posted Image

They put a Nikki Sixx wig on one of the band members...Sixx could kick their asses with his pinkey.