Latest And Greatest

This weeked was the first day of fishing season. Didn't plan on doing a comedic documentary this year, but I did take some pics out of boredom. Just... Random... Pics...

Oh, so technically, this first one is from Easter weekend when it snowed.

Posted Image

These two are of Brookville.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now for some highly exciting fishing action. Oh yes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Next, we have some beauty shots of my Grandpa's old Yamaha Big Bear.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Finally, random shots of my Millenia while at my Grandparent's.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest YellowJacket894

Honda is certainly better, but Yamaha's not that bad. Not nearly as reliable, but not bad.

Well ... Yamaha did introduce power steering on an ATV.

But, still. :P

You need to wear camo to go fishing!?!?! :blink: :blink:

No, but this is Brookville. It was cold that morning and alot of people's warm clothes are camouflage since they hunt.

Did one of Brookville's many miscreants make off with your center caps or what? Posted Image

Haha... No. My center caps have been off since the fall. I removed them myself when I lost one to make the wheels cohesive looking again. :P

Some of my most boring childhood memories are of fishing with my stepfather. However, it might have been a helluva lot more interesting if we'd had ATVs!!

It would be nice if you could get a good junkyard engine for it so you could sell it or something other than kill grass with it.

I've looked on ebay. Sadly, Quad4s are alot more expensive than my Milly's KLZE V6. One with over 100k miles on it will be a few hundred more than that V6 with only 60k miles on it. Strange. Edited by blackviper8891