DIRTY DANCING -NOBODY PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER

oops!

just kidding!

how bout this?

Neither, reg, instead procure someone who looks just like Jill St. John did in "Diamonds Are Forever" Reg, can you dig up a picture of "Tiffany Case"?

Now, that's for eye-candy, but not to settle down with.

Unlike P-C-S, the Aryan look he likes doesn't work for me, having always dated the brown-brown combo (Italian, Argentinian, Greek, Cuban, Lebanese).

Edited by trinacriabob

Nice thread, guys. We're pretty far off the original topic at this point, but at least it is staying civil.

There's nothing wrong with requirements. I do have a list of standards (I'll spare the list unless you're all dying to know) and, like Bob, I'll die alone before I compromise any of them. But love is a feeling, not a finite entitiy can be designed, built, tested, verified, and ISO certified. I am a big believer in chemistry, and even if a girl fits my requirements, I'll know after a conversation or two whether or not to take the next step.

To bring this oh so slightly back on topic, here's my vote for best click flick ever

Speaking of Dirty Dancing and Patrick Swayze, I watched Black Dog on cable the other night in my hotel... a cheesy Patrick Swayze movie..interesting truck driving sequences.

I've been here in Portland since Tuesday night for RailsConf 2007, a very cool, very geeky computer conference... been riding the MAX light rail around, sampling the local beer and cuisine, and enjoying the nice weather (no ice storm like my last trip here).

I've been here in Portland since Tuesday night for RailsConf 2007, a very cool, very geeky computer conference... been riding the MAX light rail around, sampling the local beer and cuisine, and enjoying the nice weather (no ice storm like my last trip here).

Yeah, I'm taking my stuff up there to store it at the end of the month while I travel.

MAX = decent system; the end of the line is where the Greshies live (people from Gresham)

Local beer = hate ALL beer

Local cuisine = lots of good eateries, but I like portion size over presentation. :lol:

Weather = my Mom says it has been nice lately

BACK TO THREAD: whenever Reg runs a chick or Rosie thread, it degenerates into a relationship thread and acquires a life of its own!