Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ravenfreak13

THE CURSE IS BACK

14 posts in this topic

This time, it was the sebring. We were driving to our neighbors family's house and everything was fine. We got to their street an in order for my mom to park in front of the house, she had to make a u turn. So she made the turn and all of a sudden, it felt like we had hit the curb, went onto it and then drove back onto the street. In actuality we hit a pile of broken cement that was left by the town in the street about 2.5 feet high. There is damage on the sheet metal below the front passenger door and the bottom corner of the bumper is scraped and a little deformed. PICS TO COME

Jeez...ooofa...not good...sorry to see it happen to the new ride.

yep, a month and 3 days. we are filing a claim with the town since its their fault for not cleaning up a pile of broken concrete. it had been sitting there for more then 2 months so the town is going to pay for it. Tomarrow we are probably going to get estimates for repair.

Yea...i treated that car like gold. Just had to keep it in showroom condition and now look what happend.

You know I hate to see any new car damaged, even a Chrysler. You might want to take a pic of the cement that damaged your car before the town sends out their Public Works crew and all your evidence vanishes. Just a thought. :yes:

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. As PCS said, you'll want pictures of the cement... Proof is always a good thing.

Ow, Raven, that's so uncool. Looks like a bumper cover R&I and repair, maybe a cracked fender liner or splash shield, and repair and refinish rocker panel. (Sorry to use your family's car for practice, gotta get back in the swing of things, going back to work tomorrow.)

That is so not cool, make sure the city pays for that...lazy bastards.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0