R3T4RD3D

I like potholes, I really do...especially the ones on the Lucerne..in fact I wouldn't even mind a set and I don't mind if people do it to there cars if done right. A dark blue 300C with 4 ventiports on each side that looked like arrow heads is cool.

But this...is just stupid.

Those round aftermarket ones...I see them everywhere. 4 on each side of a 4-banger 90's Accord, 3 on each side of a new 4-banger Camry..and the worst by far...

4 of them on each side of a 90's A4 and another 4 on the rear lower bumper.

Do people even know what they mean when they slap these things on? According to this guy his older A4 was packing a W12 or something.

Funny you say Aveo because I've seen a bunch of crappy S.Korean

compact cars witrh them, and the other day a 1989 Civic, not to

mention the early 90s BMW 318 that had the diamond shaped ones

on all crooked and applied in a super-sloppy manner. :huh:

A dark blue 300C with 4 ventiports on each side that looked like arrow heads is cool.

No.

A) Anything resembling a ventiport or porthole found on a vehicle other than a Buick is not a ventiport or porthole; its a fender vent.

B) The last thing a 300 needs is more misplaced cues tacked on to it.

C) A person who glues fender vents onto a 300C is likely the same lame-o that glues tons of other junk like extra chrome moldings, mesh grilles, and 300C badges onto his ex-Dollar 2.7l Fury.

Funny you say Aveo because I've seen a bunch of crappy S.Korean

compact cars witrh them, and the other day a 1989 Civic, not to

mention the early 90s BMW 318 that had the diamond shaped ones

on all crooked and applied in a super-sloppy manner. :huh:

doing that to a BMW is evil...

Didn't the Packard Clipper or something have them too?

Early 50's Packards had something similar on the rear quarter panels, known widely as "bottle openers." Three on each side could be ordered on Model 250 and 300 Mayfairs and Clippers and came standard on the Patrician 400's starting in 1951. A fourth could be ordered for a small fee in later years.

Posted Image

Edited by XP715

No.

A) Anything resembling a ventiport or porthole found on a vehicle other than a Buick is not a ventiport or porthole; its a fender vent.

B) The last thing a 300 needs is more misplaced cues tacked on to it.

C) A person who glues fender vents onto a 300C is likely the same lame-o that glues tons of other junk like extra chrome moldings, mesh grilles, and 300C badges onto his ex-Dollar 2.7l Fury.

Well excuse me!

:P