Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

Brazil to provide free sex-change operations

17 posts in this topic

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil - Brazil’s public health system will begin providing free sex-change operations in compliance with a court order, the Health Ministry said Friday.

Ministry spokesman Edmilson Oliveira da Silva said the government would not appeal Wednesday’s ruling by a panel of federal judges giving the government 30 days to offer the procedure or face fines of $5,000 a day.

“The health minister was prompted by the judges’ decision,” Silva said. “But we already had a technical group studying the procedure with the idea of including it among the procedures that are covered.”

Article continues: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20323334/

Let me guess... now you're heading to Rio instead of Zurich? :scratchchin:

W T F ? ? ? :blink: To each his own i guess.;

Well, they already have the world's best plastic surgeons down there. More business for them.

Brazil is a very strange country. They can't fix their roads or airports, but they are going to pay for that? Unfortunately, that type of silliness runs rampant in Canada due to the way our Consitution was written as well. It's easier for spineless politicians to hide behind Court decisions, rather than have to actually make tough decisions.

YESSSSSSSSSSS. More Tranny sex to see online.....

J/K.

I guess there are bunch of closeted women in men's bodies who want to be freed. That is wrong!

Wow, I always knew that Rio from for swingers, but I had no idea they were taking it to THIS high of a level! :blink:

For some reason, the words 'Malibu Maxx' keep repeating themselves in my head as I read this thread. Dunno why.

Ew, too many trannies.

"Double-A, M C O!"

"blu, I got tears in my eyes that was way too funny! :lol:

Is this what we want? More of this?

Is the tall one Cher?

Is the tall one Cher?

I don't know who the tall one is, but I think IT hired Tammy Faye Baker's makeup artist! :AH-HA_wink:

The tall one has had most of her parts done: new hips, new face, the boobies are sort of real, but (you might want to put down your fork if you are eating and ready the air sickness bag), 'she' parades herself at the nude beach here in Toronto, with her (rather sizeable) member still flapping in the breeze. She has had alot of work done, and I've seen her go by the name of Brazilian Barbie.

More like Brazilian Barbie after she was set alight.

Wierd...reminded me of Trinidad, Colorado...it's a little podunk town down near the NM border, known for it's sex-change clinic (was referenced in a South Park episode a while back).

Edited by moltar

CARBIZ: Aw man, that's like 1/2 km from my house...

Edited by the_yellow_dart

CARBIZ: Aw man, that's like 1/2 km from my house...

Are you kidding me? I can step out my door and its 'tranny' city out there. I especially love the ones on crack that sing to themselves as they strut their stuff up and down the street. They're building a 43 storey condo on the corner, so once those mortgaged-to-the-titties folk move into their new digs, the 'girls' will have to move along.

Yeah, Toronto is 'world-class' alright.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room