Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gm4life

Build your own '08 Bu!

13 posts in this topic

What a crappy cheesy website. I'm sick of all the CGI replacing proper photos. It makes the interior look fake and uninviting. How about some actual pictures of the UltraLux suede on 2LTs?

A loaded 4cyl 2LT is $24235. I'd say that's not terrible, but I'd like to see it a grand cheaper.

A loaded LTZ is $28045. That's about a grand more than I'd like it to be, too. The Accord is like $30xxx loaded, but that includes NAV.

After building an LTZ V-6 (no LTZ I-4 to build and price yet) for in the $27K with just a sunroof is a great price considering Camry, Altima, and Accord are close to, or over $30K with similar levels of equipment. I priced up a 4 cylinder LT2 for under $25K. Thats a great price. The new 'Bu is definitely priced right, and I like how it looks in black. I am looking forward to seeing one in person.

Anyone notice when you equip the LT2 with the V-6 engine that it comes with what looks like Impala SS alloy wheels?

What happened to all the options that were posted on the GM site. They must just be showing a few select features. And where are the optional bodyside moldings, NAV screen, bluetooth, rear center foldown armrest, overhead assist handles and 6 speed automatic on the LS models. Each model seems about $1,000 - 2,000 overpriced. Let the rebates begin.

You can't get red paint on the LS and LT1 models and the Red tincoat is a $295.00 option on the LT2 and LTZ. Thats extremely corny. The color selection other than the handsome blue is pretty dull and run of the mill. And I notice that interior color selection is very limited depending on color. The more I look into this car, the more dissapointed I become.

What happened to all the options that were posted on the GM site. They must just be showing a few select features. And where are the optional bodyside moldings, NAV screen, bluetooth, rear center foldown armrest, overhead assist handles and 6 speed automatic on the LS models. Each model seems about $1,000 - 2,000 overpriced. Let the rebates begin.

Nav, BT, rear center armrest, etc, aren't options and aren't available of *any* models, not just LS...

Interesting.....

With rebates and GMS, an LS doesn't sound bad (I don't need much)

Wonder if I could get an LS with a sunroof?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0