2008 Accord at the Georgian College Autoshow

This was my first time seeing the coupe in person.

Both variants look much better in the flesh than pictures show. The rear styling on the sedan is pretty awkward looking though!

Interior materials and fit and finish is very good. The wall of buttons and general style is not that fantastic.

It gives of a kind of "not bad but not great" vibe.

I don't know why, but the passenger side airbag cover came off completely. I swear I wasn't trying to break anything!

Note the granny special gold Accord in the tent. 8)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you for sharing. I must thank you.. Questions.. maybe it is just me.. I may be late to the game, but.....

1. Why do the new Accords like like a cross between the Ridgeline and BMW sedans and coupes?

2. Are you sure Bangle does not work for Honda?

3. What is with the BMW styling in the interior? When Oldsmobile had all those buttons, they caught hell. No one says anything about this ?

4. The steering wheel looks good. I like the four spoke wheel.

5. I do not know what to say after that....

This is the one instance of ANY car where I like the coupe more than the sedan.

Honda Accord Coupe gets a B for effort. That front clip negates any pretense of sportiness that it would otherwise have.

Every time I see the sedan, though, I think Honda Ion LWB.