Sign in to follow this  
!!!TED!!!

2008 Impreza at the Georgian College Autoshow

11 posts in this topic

siegen    20

They ruined it!

Every generation of Impreza/WRX has gotten odder and weirder and what a lot of people would consider uglier... but that's what made it a Subaru. I would own ANY previous generation of Impreza over this bland Kia-inspired thing.

Flybrian    0

This could easily be a Suzuki Reno Tuner. Plus, the interior sucks so much I could clean my carpet with it.

Intrepidation    848

This could easily be a Suzuki Reno Tuner. Plus, the interior sucks so much I could clean my carpet with it.

Oh Fly, you make me LOL so :lol:

I much prefer the old car's design. It was a bit odd, but not bad looking...this is just bland and Korean looking.

regfootball    250

a base impreza is a nicer alternative than a stupid civic but as far as looks go this is hard to embrace. clearly the hatch has new 9-2 written in it but that never took hold thankfully.

Bimmer325    18

The interior is okay.

Everything else is Kia circa 5 years ago. Gross.

sciguy_0504    0

The hatch WRX is growing on me, too, but the rest of the line-up just screams basic cheapo car. Too droopy, too.

Speaking of droopy, I've been seeing a growing number of older drivers in Imprezas, too.

VenSeattle    8

After seeing several on the road, I don't think it looks as bad as when it initially debuted.

It looks generic, but well built none-the-less.

Sign in to follow this