Posted Image

WRX sedan:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They ruined it!

Every generation of Impreza/WRX has gotten odder and weirder and what a lot of people would consider uglier... but that's what made it a Subaru. I would own ANY previous generation of Impreza over this bland Kia-inspired thing.

This could easily be a Suzuki Reno Tuner. Plus, the interior sucks so much I could clean my carpet with it.

This could easily be a Suzuki Reno Tuner. Plus, the interior sucks so much I could clean my carpet with it.

Oh Fly, you make me LOL so :lol:

I much prefer the old car's design. It was a bit odd, but not bad looking...this is just bland and Korean looking.

The whole point about Subarus other than AWD and Flat fours is their different styling.... now they just look the same.

a base impreza is a nicer alternative than a stupid civic but as far as looks go this is hard to embrace. clearly the hatch has new 9-2 written in it but that never took hold thankfully.

The exterior of the hatch in WRX form is growing on me, but the sedan and interior are just despicable.

The interior is okay.

Everything else is Kia circa 5 years ago. Gross.

The hatch WRX is growing on me, too, but the rest of the line-up just screams basic cheapo car. Too droopy, too.

Speaking of droopy, I've been seeing a growing number of older drivers in Imprezas, too.

After seeing several on the road, I don't think it looks as bad as when it initially debuted.

It looks generic, but well built none-the-less.

Fantastically frumpy! Maybe it should come in DL trim . . . .for DULL :thumbsdown:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0