Tragedy where I once resided

Well if you read it right it says that he never showed signs of being that way. It's odd how jealousy can affect someones emotions so deeply. Even to this extreme. It's a small and I mean SMALL close nit community. Sad part of this all is the kids at school. Empty seats in class rooms where there friends used to be.

It's odd how jealousy can affect someones emotions so deeply. Even to this extreme.

I am not convinced that being a law enforcement person is a true indicator of one's stability or good character.

Some people I grew up with just fell into it because it seems like they couldn't do anything else. Two people I know who went into it from my high school years were "wusses" who are now "real men" because they have a badge. I only know one guy who was in fraud investigation for LAPD and who is married to a chick who grew up in my street and now lives up north near me who is nice.

It's impossible to screen everybody. Think of all the almost pathological people you may have worked with or for...for those of us in the work force. That alone is a frightening thought.

I'm sorry that anyone had to die, but on the news here they showed the mother of a 14 year old girl who was crying on TV that her daughter had been killed. The next clip they show is the State Attorney General giving the overview of what had happened. He starts by saying the 20 year old that did the shooting entered the house where the party was taking place at 2:47 AM local time.

What parent lets their 14 year old daughter go to a party that is still going on at 2:47 AM? I'm sorry but I feel this particular mother should be charged with neglect and child endangerment, the father too, if there is one! If they had shown some concern for their child's welfare and had her home at a decent hour, perhaps their child would still be alive today. Maybe it's just how nature weeds out the stupid, but this could have been stopped had this childs parents had her home and in bed where she belonged :nono:

What parent lets their 14 year old daughter go to a party that is still going on at 2:47 AM? I'm sorry but I feel this particular mother should be charged with neglect and child endangerment, the father too, if there is one! If they had shown some concern for their child's welfare and had her home at a decent hour, perhaps their child would still be alive today. Maybe it's just how nature weeds out the stupid, but this could have been stopped had this childs parents had her home and in bed where she belonged :nono:

Ya know ... someone else mentioned this in conversation earlier this evening. Given the seemingly rash cases of "child neglect" recently, we were a bit surprised this didn't get more mention in the news. Instead, you only hear about the shooting and the circumstances surrounding it ... and, perhaps, rightly so. BUT ... well, who knows.

Thoughts/prayers going to the families, of course. Just very shocking...

Deftones ... hopefully they don't know anyone killed.....

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.lego.HO.model.MCs.RT.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"The story is between the lines" ... Dave & Sugar ... 'Golden Tears'

I am deeply saddened by this event. Probably half of the town is relation to me in one way or another. Grandma used to own her house there until she couldnt anymore. Spent a lot of summer days up there as a family. Never crossed my mind that something like this could happen. None of the people involved with this are relation to me but it still shocks me to hear about this.

I am deeply saddened by this event. Probably half of the town is relation to me in one way or another. Grandma used to own her house there until she couldn't anymore. Spent a lot of summer days up there as a family. Never crossed my mind that something like this could happen. None of the people involved with this are relation to me but it still shocks me to hear about this.

It's a pretty good place to live (although I lived on the Mole Lake Indian Reservation which is 7 miles SW of Crandon) and I've even thought of returning to the area or close to it. Had the chance to stay, but I missed my family and figured why stay around when I'm no longer married to the reason I came here, :lol: