Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diane.jsmith

I love cars...

19 posts in this topic

So hey am here because I love cars... um let me introduce myself... my names Diane. Smith am 18 and i drive a 1995 dodge grand caravan (I'm a germen car FANATIC) maybe one day i can afford one ha-ha...um yeah and id just like to say hello to you all...all of you seem very friendly and am glad to be here

- Diane. Smith

So hey am here because I love cars... um let me introduce myself... my names Diane. Smith am 18 and i drive a 1995 dodge grand caravan (I'm a germen car FANATIC) maybe one day i can afford one ha-ha...um yeah and id just like to say hello to you all...all of you seem very friendly and am glad to be here

- Diane. Smith

Hey Diane, Glad to have you here, Welcome to :CG_all: .

A german car fanatic may not find many supporters here, apart from few who have old diesel Benzes, or old 5 series, or a couple of us who wish to have the 128/135 someday.

And hey we know we are friendly people. :P

*MOD NOTE: I moved this topic becuase it is better suited here than in the design section.

Welcome Diane to C&G! We all have the one vehicle that we lust after, just for many of us it's a GM one. Maybe the new Saturns (nee Opels) will appeal to your European tastes???

Hello there. By German cars I hope you mean Air cooled Porsches/VWs, BMWs, Mercedes Benzes & Opels. :spin:

Edited by Sixty8panther

So? I'm married, not dead! Pay no attention to the man (Deftones867) behind the curtain! :AH-HA_wink:

No comment... :AH-HA_wink:

Hey this curtain is made of silk and feels good on....wait...nvm

Well hello, Diane.Smith. I see you've met a couple of our comedians. Welcome to the board. I like VW, old Benzes, a couple of BMWs, Audis and Porsches, but my first and most lasting love is GM.

Welcome Diane. Nice to see a woman here. There should be more here.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0