Sign in to follow this  
ocnblu

automotive question

14 posts in this topic

ocnblu    719
Hey uh, what do you guys think of the Suzuki SX4 sedan and wagon? It has won good reviews everywhere I check for spunk and value.

Z-06    493

Hey uh, what do you guys think of the Suzuki SX4 sedan and wagon? It has won good reviews everywhere I check for spunk and value.

The sedan is decent. The only one in it class with non performance trim to have 17 inchers standard.

I dunno about the driving dynamics.

pow    106

I think it's a great value... funky styling, apparently sporting driving dynamics, nice warranty, lots of features (ESP, keyless ignition).

Its fuel economy could probably be better.

ocnblu    719
I just read today in one of the reviews that Suzuki sells more cars worldwide a year than Mazda, Mitsubishi and BMW. And the SX4 is based on the Swift, a car that has won accolades for driving pleasure in the normally super-nationalistic British motor press.

Someone at my school drives one... it looks sharp but fuel economy is poor. If I were to pick between an SX4 and a 2008 Focus... I'd go with the Focus too. Nicer interior I think.

I know you guys are gonna beat me up for that but what the hey.

ocnblu    719
I just filled up the truck yesterday. Now that I'm not doing any highway driving to bring my average up (camping, the beach, etc.), my lead foot has resulted in a 14.3 mpg result this tank.

Like I said in my Grand Vitara thread, the SX4 and Grand Vitara OWN their respective segments!

Suzuki makes some ho-hum crap (Reno, Forenza, XL7) but the SX4 and the G.V. are amazing values.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this