Chucking 1/2 of it all

K.C.

I would like to announce my future new vehicle now. I have ordered a new GMC Acadia SLT AWD. It will arrive in 6 to 8 weeks. Here are the details.

GMC Acadia SLT 4SB

Carbon Black Metallic

Brick leather appointed interior

Audio system control in the rear cargo area

Navigation with rear view camera

HID Headlights

Dealer Accessory 19" 10 spoke chrome wheels

Will let everyone know when it arrives.

I would like to announce my future new vehicle now. I have ordered a new GMC Acadia SLT AWD. It will arrive in 6 to 8 weeks. Here are the details.

GMC Acadia SLT 4SB

Carbon Black Metallic

HID Headlights

You ordered something which the people here and GM feel blasphemous about?????? :o

You are now qualified as a young geeky second generation Asian with no brains and money to waste on that. :nono:

Good luck. Let us know how it is. I love the color combo. That is what I will get if I am in the market for an Acadia. :thumbsup:

GMC Acadia SLT 4SB

Carbon Black Metallic

HID Headlights

What, no CTS? If you get the order number before Monday, let me know. I will have it moved to Head of Chain, which means the front of the line for those that don't know. :P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

You ordered something which the people here and GM feel blasphemous about?????? :o

You are now qualified as a young geeky second generation Asian with no brains and money to waste on that. :nono:

Good luck. Let us know how it is. I love the color combo. That is what I will get if I am in the market for an Acadia. :thumbsup:

Great post, made me chuckle. :lol:

Yes, I did order something that others hate, but thats ok, its my money. :P

I am definitely not Asian, but I am a geek, and I'm ok with that. :AH-HA_wink:

Appreciate the support.

Hey Von man! I am taking a chance with the brick interior. I like brown so I figured I would go with it. I am getting tired of black interiors and am in need of a change. I guess its a mid life crisis thing, although I doubt going through a midlife involves an Acadia with a brick interior. :P

K.C.: Well, no point in waiting 6 to 8 weeks to tell you CONGRATULATIONS! The GMC Acadia looks to be a very nice vehicle.

Thanks Wildcat. I appreciate the well wishes. I thought about the Enclave, but a friend of mine has one, same color, and it's just not cool for two guys to have matching vehicles.

Loving the sig pic by the way!

• 2 weeks later...

GMC Acadia SLT 4SB

Carbon Black Metallic

HID Headlights

Congrats! I won't say that I'm jealous (even though I am :P ). Interesting color choice... I have yet to see an Acadia anywhere with the Brick interior. I will say that I don't like the Morroco Brown in the Saturn AURA, so if it's similar to that, I'll stick with the light gray.

And you get all of those options but don't include the Heads-up Display (HUD)??? That's definitely the one option I want if I were to get an Acadia.

Anyway, get better and enjoy the Acadia when it arrives. We around here will expect a lot of pictures too!

Thanks Dave. This will be my workabout vehicle for carrying the family and the dogs. I think this will work for me. I like the idea of full size room, some towing capacity, and good fuel economy. This is my first fat wagon. I will let everyone know when it arrives.

Next up: my CTS.

Edited by K.C.