bowtie_dude

Autoshow Season Rating Thus Far

12 posts in this topic

Yeah, `cuz nothing important debuted. :rolleyes:

Too bad about those CTS variants, the Provoq/BRX, the Traverse, and the ZR-1. I for one was hoping they would go into production or something. :rolleyes:

Too bad about those CTS variants, the Provoq/BRX, the Traverse, and the ZR-1. I for one was hoping they would go into production or something. :rolleyes:

Don't forget the H3 SUT, Challenger, or Ram...nothing interesting, exciting or important.

CTS - Can't afford it.

Provoq/BRX - Same thing

Traverse - Don't want it

ZR-1 - Awesome, but I'll never be able to afford it.

I'd like to see some competitive, performance-minded, affordable small cars from GM. Astra Redline would have really been great... Or the next gen Cobalt.

The 'lols' I got from the Volkswagen 'Caravan' were totally worth it.

Too many crossovers/trucks/suvs, not enough cars.

5/10

You guys are forgetting the most powerful Corvette in the history of the car, and the rebirth of the Challenger...that's pretty big car debuts IMHO.

CTS - Can't afford it.

Provoq/BRX - Same thing

Traverse - Don't want it

ZR-1 - Awesome, but I'll never be able to afford it.

I'd like to see some competitive, performance-minded, affordable small cars from GM. Astra Redline would have really been great... Or the next gen Cobalt.

I hear you and all, but AFAIK GM has never confirmed ASTRA Red Line, and IIRC the next Cobalt won't be ready until MY '13.

Personally, I'd have liked to seen at least a concept for the next Impala or LaCrosse, but you know how the song goes... "you can't always get what you want..." :D

There's still time for some good stuff though.

You guys are forgetting the most powerful Corvette in the history of the car, and the rebirth of the Challenger...that's pretty big car debuts IMHO.

I absolutely could not care less about the Charger or anything else from Chrysler.