Dodgefan

Cory Wolfe

Your PM inbox is full. Delete some $h! so I can send you a nasty PM. :P

Anyways, I found this listing on ebay and I really think I'm going to go for it. I just need to find someone with an ebay account to buy it for me. How does the price compare to the quote you got, DF? I forget how much you said it was. Clicky. It'll be nice to finally get the Millenia running, whether I decide to sell it or drive it (course, it'll still need tires and brakes). Either way, this is step towards getting out of the Cutlass that I really need to take. After that, the Cutlass's fate will be decided on.

Your PM inbox is full. Delete some $h! so I can send you a nasty PM. :P

Anyways, I found this listing on ebay and I really think I'm going to go for it. I just need to find someone with an ebay account to buy it for me. How does the price compare to the quote you got, DF? I forget how much you said it was. Clicky. It'll be nice to finally get the Millenia running, whether I decide to sell it or drive it (course, it'll still need tires and brakes). Either way, this is step towards getting out of the Cutlass that I really need to take. After that, the Cutlass's fate will be decided on.

Yep, that looks like a good deal to me. I'll clean out my inbox now...been meaning to do that. My ebay account is valid too so it should be good times with no Cutlass soon. :P

Be careful in that snow dammit

Does the idea of me drifting around snow covered back roads with it scare you? That is the one thing I do love about this car. It is the most enjoyable car to drive in the snow. Being that it's not terribly powerful and decidedly bulky, it's hard to overdrive. It's pretty forgiving. It just lends itself to hours of fun in the snow.

Poor little suicidal Cutlass. BV has been so mean to it, I don't blame it if it wanted to kill itself.

Mean? Never... I just think it's homophobic. :P

Does the idea of me drifting around snow covered back roads with it scare you? That is the one thing I do love about this car. It is the most enjoyable car to drive in the snow. Being that it's not terribly powerful and decidedly bulky, it's hard to overdrive. It's pretty forgiving. It just lends itself to hours of fun in the snow.

Young BV, my how you've grown....to experience the joys of RWD in the snow and all the hair raising fun that comes with it. Drift it right, left, 360 degrees, set yourself free :P

Just dont crash <_<