Critical ST questions

May I know the reason why? So that you can sit on Grand Central station with a pot begging for extra pennies? :P

:lol:

Not quite.

I intend to pay cash for mine, and it will be a difficult task. Therefore, I need to know what the specifics will be as soon as I can.

Extra pennies gratefully accepted,however. :AH-HA_wink:

• 2 weeks later...
:lol:

Not quite.

I intend to pay cash for mine, and it will be a difficult task. Therefore, I need to know what the specifics will be as soon as I can.

Extra pennies gratefully accepted,however. :AH-HA_wink:

Not to be an unqualified financial advisor. But investing your cash into a depreciating expense might not be the best plan.

Depending on the rate you get, it might be worth it to keep that cash in a money market (2-3%), low(er) risk mutal funds or etfs (3-8% return). If you could get a 36 month loan at a rate of 1.9% or something similar then definitely take the loan and invest the cash!

Edited by lakefire

I am dead set against any more loans, my "fortunes" fluctuate too much. Although 0% could change my mind.

Either way, I intend to raise the cash before I sign.

And it's going to be damn difficult.

So when I twist the key for that first time it will be that much more satisfying.