Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camino LS6

Summer 1990

82 posts in this topic

not to make you feel, like really really really really really old or anything.... but when this picture was taken, i was being born (june 23rd, 1990)

:smilewide:

not to make you feel, like really really really really really old or anything.... but when this picture was taken, i was being born (june 23rd, 1990)

:smilewide:

I remember... son. :lol:

well if im your son, you should hand over some keys for the weekend... big date with PCS's daughter coming up!

well if im your son, you should hand over some keys for the weekend... big date with PCS's daughter coming up!

Wow!

I asked for that one, didn't I?

You will not be dating my daughter! She doesn't date Italian males! You know why, because I'm half Italian, and I remember my teen years all to well. Besides you have all that NY Soprano bling you wear around your neck. Plus your from Long Island, that's where my inlaws live. Been there done that. NO, NO, NO!

Well, if he's my son, he's definitely not Italian.

But being in an in-law situation with you doesn't sound too peaceful. :lol:

PCS! thanksgiving! christmas! Easter! think of all the holidays we could have together.... youd be my father in law! woo!

and Camino, dont worry, ill hose out the bed of your Camino after the date with his daughter! :P

Well, if he's my son, he's definitely not Italian.

But being in an in-law situation with you doesn't sound too peaceful. :lol:

You can come down to the Bö®gÉr compound in Delaware for Christmas, only 15 miles from you. :AH-HA_wink:

PCS! thanksgiving! christmas! Easter! think of all the holidays we could have together.... youd be my father in law! woo!

and Camino, dont worry, ill hose out the bed of your Camino after the date with his daughter! :P

What is it about no, you don't understand? :scratchchin:

What is it about no, you don't understand? :scratchchin:

i generally understand NO as a challenge :AH-HA_wink:

and Camino, i mean dad.... imma need you to build me my own barn for some projects :scratchchin:

Gosh PCS, if you did accept him it would be one big happy family! I think you should reconsider. Teenager horniness trascends all ethnities. I don't believe the phrase "Young, dumb, and full of cum" is only directed towards Italians.

Oh Crap!

Child-support C&G style! :banghead:

:rotflmao:

And KC is right,.... even if i was German, i would still have similar intentions, father in law

I have to remember this when my daughter begins seriously dating. All of the young guys are always after the poon. Well, 90% of them anyway. :AH-HA_wink:

I have to remember this when my daughter begins seriously dating. All of the young guys are always after the poon. Well, 90% of them anyway. :AH-HA_wink:

dear lord, keep them away from boys like me!

just kididng.. my girl friends parents absolutley love me... why, im such a perfect gentleman! but if they knew about certain aspects of my relationship.... eh, maybe their feelings of me mught change a bit :huh:

:lol: Naw, I will let her make her own friends. I'll stay out of it unless its a dangerous situation. She's gotta live her own life.

If she was your age SS623, I'd be ok with you dating her. You seem smart and you express yourself in writing well, shows smarts.

:lol: Naw, I will let her make her own friends. I'll stay out of it unless its a dangerous situation. She's gotta live her own life.

If she was your age SS623, I'd be ok with you dating her. You seem smart and you express yourself in writing well, shows smarts.

thanks... as stupid as i can be, i try to respect girls as much as i can.. for example, my girl friend is my princess and i treat her as so...

besides... i dont think i could date your daughter... thats one hell of a commute to see her! my girlfriend lives 15 miles away, i thought that was bad!

thanks... as stupid as i can be, i try to respect girls as much as i can.. for example, my girl friend is my princess and i treat her as so...

besides... i dont think i could date your daughter... thats one hell of a commute to see her! my girlfriend lives 15 miles away, i thought that was bad!

Yeah, proximity is important when you are choosing someone to date. She's only 14 anyway, and the boy she went on a date with this weekend is gay (I think, anyway).

Remember, girls hold the power. They dictate whether you get to a kiss, a feel, a blow job, or laid.

I have an ocean between you and her! :AH-HA_wink:

I have an ocean between you and her! :AH-HA_wink:

well when are you back in delaware? or come to long island to visit those in laws!? ill show your daughter the area!

Remember, girls hold the power. They dictate whether you get to a kiss, a feel, a blow job, or laid.

as much as i try to deny it, i am whipped by victoria... not just for sexual reasons.. i guess thats just nature :hissyfit:

well when are you back in delaware? or come to long island to visit those in laws!? ill show your daughter the area!

Thanks, but she knows the area already. :AH-HA_wink:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0