The Dash

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did, and maybe it will help you take life a little slower and with more meaning.

In July 2006, a short 3-minute movie was launched on the Internet called The Dash. Since then, over 40 million people from around the world have watched it, and over 20,000 a day continue to watch it as a result of people passing it along.

The movie has been more successful than anyone could have ever imagined. More importantly, however, it has inspired many, many people to reflect on their lives and ask that all important question, 'Are my priorities where they should be?'

I leave you with this movie and I hope you share it with those who are close to you.

Click This Link to View: http://www.dashpoemmovie.com

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

I thought the same thing

But trust me the line Money doesn't by happiness is total $h! most of the time.

Truly If i die tonight I won't care i have come to except death and all those around me have. In a way i am waiting for it. and that Start date will mean alot more than that dash because i hate the time in between the start and the end. I live with so many regrets sometimes i break down in public and freak out. I can never escape them or get rid of them but I have come to terms with them and overall i wasn't a good person throughout life and well i should pay for that the only thing i can ask is no one else pay for my mistakes or actions.

Priorities in life

Be happy

stay with Kim

Move to Alaska and build my house

everything else i could careless about.

I wonder if he visited a 3rd world village.

Because after being in one of them you hold everything you have with much more honor and feel much more grateful about your life.

I was thinking the music... reminded me of, i'm thinking a ..uh...the genesis guy...

more understanding, even if you still hold your opinion tight, is good.

you will be remembered for what you do in this life. if it's nothing, noone may remember you.

Watching and reading that makes me very contemplative about my own plans for the future. And I am the type of person who always strives to make his future the most he can make it to be.

It is my opinion that all people should make some positive contribution within their lifetime, no matter how big or how small. The size of any positive contribution within one's lifetime does not matter, as even the very smallest one can make a big impact.