Today is the GM Stockholders Meeting

Oh Buickman was in rare form today, he spoke more than any other stockholder. Then he invited everyone to lunch that would listen after the meeting, shouting that they could not have lunch in the Hotel Dupont, since GM had booked every room and restaurant in the hotel. He kept screaming at Wagoner during the meeting "why won't you listen to us." "This is our meeting (meaning the stockholders meeting)." He ask the GM board "have you ever disagreed with anything Wagoner wanted to do?" Not one board member spoke up! OMG it was great fun to watch.

Edit - Buickman also thanked Lutz for not sleeping at this years meeting! :rotflmao:

Wagoner confirmed every option is on the table when it comes to Hummer, GM may remake it or just sell it outright.

This was the 100th Anniversary Stockholders meeting so we all got a little gift from GM which I kind of like.

I scanned it in for you viewing pleasure.

100thgift1rj2.jpg100thgift2zd9.jpg

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

You should have bought some GM stock, and flown to Wilmington, Delaware. Then you would have gotten one for free.

Oh well. That is a gallon of gas for me then.

Although purchasing some GM stock is on my agenda for this summer. :AH-HA_wink:

Maybe you will see me there the next time on a chance, who knows? :P

Edited by YellowJacket894