As requested

A fellow member requested pics of the Enclave. As you can see it is a White Diamond TriCoat CXL AWD with the standard 19 inch wheels. It's undergone some changes since its arrival, such as an aftermarket bluetooth, new badging, and tinted windows. Enjoy!

Enclave3.jpg

Enclavefullsideviewwithbadges.jpg

Enclave5.jpg

It's beautiful K.C.! Ever consider some aftermarket wheels? I love the Enclave so much, but the one thing I dislike is the look of those 19" wheels. I liked the ones on the concept much better.

John hates the 19" chrome wheels, and he has talked about the 20's, but they are chrome. I like these wheels, they have grown on me. At first I was not taken with them.

I honestly had the same reaction to these wheels when I saw the similar 18's on the Aura XR for the first time. I loved the Aura's concept wheels, but hated the production 18's.

Well, nonetheless, it's a beautiful vehicle! Lots of luck!

I did none of the work with the Enclave. This is all his doing. He's a car guy too. I just won't tell you what his other car is. Thankfully its going out of warranty and will be replaced soon.

What is his other car? A Toyota? Whose Enclave is this? It is a nice looking unit.

This is my partner's Enclave. His other car is currently a pearl white 04 Lexus LS430. Its being replaced most probably by a new STS4.

KC did you have it painted too? One photo it looks like White Opal with gray undertrim and in the next it has all blacked out windows and White Diamond with silver undertrim?

Hah, no...I'll answer for him.

He ALSO has a White Opal Enclave CXL with the same setup, just different shade of white. One got basic white and one ordered WD...I know the story and pictures from the Enclave forum.

Enclave5.jpg

And then the Lexus...but no one cares about that.