Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oracle of Delphi

The Electoral Map: Key States (Political)

9 posts in this topic

Iowa usually leans Democrat. I grew up in the western side of the state and it's almost entirely Republican, but the central and eastern side are where most of the people live and cities like Iowa City are heavily Democratic. I'm pretty positive Obama will win Iowa.

who really cares at this point I say there should be no poles and stuff until election day.

Or like the UK's system everything is packed into 3 months i think it is? this is drawing out way to long. We all no either candidate will be able to accomplish nothing. The Prez is a Flagship. We need to reform Congress to get anything done. get all the old guys out of congress and vote the underdogs and give them a chance to shake things up.

How the hell anyone votes Republican with the shape our nation is in is beyond me.

Hopefully Ohio will push it over for Obama.

Chris

How the hell anyone votes Republican with the shape our nation is in is beyond me.

Hopefully Ohio will push it over for Obama.

Chris

+1. Sadly, I know 2 Ohio residents that are going to vote Republican--my Mom and brother (I don't talk politics with them at all--makes me too angry).

I can't say who's gonna win this thing but I'll agree with Cap, all of our elections here and in the UK are slotted into the time period of 2months. It's gonna be close.

looks like my vote won't count for anything, as I'm in a "solidly republican" state. I'll vote anyway, but whatever...

who really cares at this point I say there should be no poles and stuff until election day.

Or like the UK's system everything is packed into 3 months i think it is? this is drawing out way to long. We all no either candidate will be able to accomplish nothing. The Prez is a Flagship. We need to reform Congress to get anything done. get all the old guys out of congress and vote the underdogs and give them a chance to shake things up.

i agree mostly. there surely are some good ones in there...but they are few. replace >50% of them for sure.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0