Wax and Wane

Z-06

Friendships wax and wane and so do the posting on the favorite forums. A lot of things have transpired in the past few months on personal front, I will give you a detailed update later. However, I feel somewhat relaxed and better. I hope everybody here is hanging on and feeling great.

I missed Satty's satire, Camino's projects, Fly's writeups, NOS's love stories, DF's postwhoring, 68's B-pillarz, BV's millenia and devil, Blu's excellent humor, Olds' tenacity to fix the Error # 501, K.C and ZL-1's sensible comments and others if I forgot I appreciate your presence to keep this forum still in better shape.

Friendships wax and wane and so do the posting on the favorite forums. A lot of things have transpired in the past few months on personal front, I will give you a detailed update later. However, I feel somewhat relaxed and better. I hope everybody here is hanging on and feeling great.

I missed Satty's satire, Camino's projects, Fly's writeups, NOS's love stories, DF's postwhoring, 68's B-pillarz, BV's millenia and devil, Blu's excellent humor, Olds' tenacity to fix the Error # 501, K.C and ZL-1's sensible comments and others if I forgot I appreciate your presence to keep this forum still in better shape.

I'm hoping to be able to help fix error number 43. :AH-HA_wink:

Nice to see you back smallchevy. I hope things get better for you. I have not felt so sensible lately so I have been keeping my opinions to myself. Hard times indeed, but always a silver lining.

Cheers!

I guess we were/ are both having that time of the "year" (month) :). I am glad to know there is silver lining, that is what drives the world. How is your Acadia and the Vette?

Well dodgefan didnt you help NOS, Satty, Nick, and myself (way back in the days when i was Open Minded) postwhoring a few years back?

I did not know Satty and Nick fell for him, poor NOS probably would. :P

See DF my perception was not incorrect. :D

I guess we were/ are both having that time of the "year" (month) :). I am glad to know there is silver lining, that is what drives the world. How is your Acadia and the Vette?

The Acadia and the Vette are good. They got some good driving time this summer. The Vette took a trip down to Oklahoma City and back and returned 26 mpg. Not bad for near supercar performance.

In all rough times, there are always silver linings. Thank God for good health insurance.

The Acadia and the Vette are good. They got some good driving time this summer. The Vette took a trip down to Oklahoma City and back and returned 26 mpg. Not bad for near supercar performance.

In all rough times, there are always silver linings. Thank God for good health insurance.

Those Vettes are gunners when it comes to fuel efficiency. When I had a 2002 Z06 for about 6 months in 2005-06, I used to get like 31 mpg highway. I remember once while returning from WV I was filling gas in GA and there was a MILF standing on the otherside of the pump by her "beloved" LX doing the same. The gas was like 2.90 +/- for regular. She pointed to the vette and asked me with a smirk how much does the "Gas Hog" give on the highway, with no expressions on my face I said I just got 30 miles to the gallon.She said you mean "three zero" I said yes. She turned around dumfounded, and then I asked her how much does her gas hog give on the highway, she said 16 mpg if she was lucky. I wished I had the :pokeowned: smiley.

Nice to see you back smallchevy. I hope things get better for you. I have not felt so sensible lately so I have been keeping my opinions to myself. Hard times indeed, but always a silver lining.

Cheers!

Agreed. With the way things are going lately, I think posting my opinion might not be the best idea..... :(

I like silver linings....I also have to count my blessings too....