Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MikeyMo84

Show off your tattoos!!

37 posts in this topic

inevitably every forum has a thread like this...i searched and couldnt find one on here so im gonna break the ice...

heres mine got it st patricks day of this year...eventually i hope to add onto it with a gaelic phrase meaning "the hand that gives is the hand that gets" around it in a circle

n1564080780_1252245_3830.jpg

eventually i may go with something like this

n1564080780_1393766_8862.jpg

Edited by MikeyMo84

Mine warshed off in the shower... <_<

Oh yeah? Eat me!:smilewide:

Tube steak smothered in onions?

If I ever get a tattoo... the idea is growing on me by the day, it will

almost certainly be something related to the 452 cubic inch V16

Cadillacs of the early 1930s.

And then eventually my kids' names.

Since I am at work, I can't post a pic of my tattoo, but simply put, it's a human heart done-up into a puzzle. One piece of the heart is removed and off to the side. The bottom has a date of 01/10/2007 (January 10th, 2007 not October 1st)

It's to symbolize the day my father passed away.

I designed it and drew it up. The Tattoo artist shaded the heart and made it look realistic. I'll see if I can take a pic and post it tomorrow for you guys.

When my finances look better, I'm going to be getting another one on the opposite arm that has a celtic cross, with a banner draped over the sides of it crossing the front. It'll have my son's name in script going across the banner along the front of the cross.

Eventually when I have a second child, I'll add another banner possibly draped BELOW the cross with the second child's name.

You have an amazingly hair-free back.

Maybe it "taint" in an appropriate spot. :AH-HA_wink:

If I ever get a tattoo... the idea is growing on me by the day

Since you haven't, please don't. Besides, think about how much baby food and baby toys you can buy with what you would pay for that "art," if that's what you want to call it. :lol:

Not only that, it brands you as belonging to an era. When you're older and you're at the beach or at the gym, people will look and say "oh, look at that (insert name of generation/decade)." The same is true of every decade's fads. No one would be caught dead in disco clothes (70s) or leg-warmers (80s). At least, people can discard those because they are not affixed to you.

Edited by trinacriabob

So your a meat-and-potatoes kinda guy then?

im irish...need i say more??

Since you haven't, please don't. Besides, think about how much baby food and baby toys you can buy with what you would pay for that "art," if that's what you want to call it. :lol:

Not only that, it brands you as belonging to an era. When you're older and you're at the beach or at the gym, people will look and say "oh, look at that (insert name of generation/decade)." The same is true of every decade's fads. No one would be caught dead in disco clothes (70s) or leg-warmers (80s). At least, people can discard those because they are not affixed to you.

chosen appropriately a tattoo can be timeless...take mine for instance a shamrock symoblizing my irish heritage reminding me that my ancestors came here with nothing but the clothes on their backs and worked their hearts out to make my family what it is today...i think its something to be proud of

im irish...need i say more??

Diddly-dee, potatoes

chosen appropriately a tattoo can be timeless...take mine for instance a shamrock symoblizing my irish heritage reminding me that my ancestors came here with nothing but the clothes on their backs and worked their hearts out to make my family what it is today...i think its something to be proud of

Agreed...I mean it's not like we're getting tattoos of things that are fads nowadays like tribal symbols and such, we're getting designs that mean something. Not just now, but always.

Edited by saturnd00d

...take mine for instance a shamrock symoblizing my irish heritage reminding me that my ancestors came here with nothing but the clothes on their backs and worked their hearts out to make my family what it is today...i think its something to be proud of

That's cool. If that's want you want. The only "accessory" I have is my watch...

I assumed you were Italian...from the photo and from the general area you live in (we lived in Teaneck NJ for a brief time).

I dont have any tattoos, I'm not opposed, I just haven't thought up anything I'd want. A few years ago, a friend of mine called me and told me that he, his wife, his brother and his brother's wife were all getting tattoos. They were all getting the same one, a Mustang (all four of them owned at least one 'Stang at the time) and said I needed to join them. I said they were all tools. I did once threaten to get a tribal tat around my wang.

Too much to read......

If you dont have time to read all that then you really need to pace yourself. Or get some Trojan Extended Pleasures.

"I ended up getting a tattoo, but it's in a place that only people that I'm most intimate with would be able to see it."

So, what does Mr. Burns think? Can I read about his first reactions on the GME website?

If you dont have time to read all that then you really need to pace yourself. Or get some Trojan Extended Pleasures.

I try not to mix business and pleasure.... :neenerneener:

That's cool. If that's want you want. The only "accessory" I have is my watch...

I assumed you were Italian...from the photo and from the general area you live in (we lived in Teaneck NJ for a brief time).

im actually irish/italian with a lil bit of a few other countries mixed in for variety lol so ur guess wasnt far off...im just most in touch with the irish part

hardly anyones posted any actual pics of their own tats so far....whats wit that??

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room