Wagoner: GM plan will address Congress' concerns

wildcat

Lets start by firing all these over paid CEO's, selling off the multiple Corp. Jets and get real about the executive staff taking cuts along with the assembly line workers to save the companies.

Also start by killing off Pontiac, Buick and Hummer.

Merge luxury models from Buick into Cadillac as their low end entry level auto's.

Merge Pontiac, Saturn and Hummer auto's into GMC

End result Chevy - GMC - Cadillac.

Yes I own 3 Cadillac's (cts, srx & escalade) I own 1 Hummer H2 and my trusty 94 GMC Suburban with 300K miles and still runs awesome. Great for camping.

But time to clean house and make rapid changes to minimize the hurt and get to a true competitive level.

you know, the thing I took as funny about the whole hearing was the question about the Private Jets that the CEO's flew down in...and that none of them raised their hands when asked if they intended to sell the jets RIGHT NOW and return home via Commercial. Not one of the CEO's had the BALLS to ask if the Members of the House and Senate were willing to do the same damned thing!

Does anyone know what we pay to fly Pelosi to work every week? And she is just ONE PERSON?

Congress is running with a budget shortfall to the tune of $141B...and they have the balls to ask the very corporate leaders who they tax in the amount of $56B a year why they should get a loan from the federal government. How about $56 Billion Reasons DUMBASSES!

you know, the thing I took as funny about the whole hearing was the question about the Private Jets that the CEO's flew down in...and that none of them raised their hands when asked if they intended to sell the jets RIGHT NOW and return home via Commercial. Not one of the CEO's had the BALLS to ask if the Members of the House and Senate were willing to do the same damned thing!

+1...

Times like this are why I would never be fit to run a company like GM. I would've tore those greedy hypocrites a new ass if I had been one of those CEOs.

It's hypocritical, PR, name promoting bullsh*t. And I would've blown any chance for a bailout, because it would've been time to go for the throat. (And we all know you shouldn't piss off the bank)

Does anyone know what we pay to fly Pelosi to work every week? And she is just ONE PERSON?

Too effin' much