Finally, a good camera!

So after wanting a good digital camera for the last three years, I (we) finally got one for Christmas. Jessica and I got it as a gift from my brother and my mother. It's a Canon SX10 IS. Funny thing is it's the same one BV recently got, and even funnier is that it he bought his from the same place this came from: newegg.

I love taking pictures, so this is quite awesome. For now I'm just playing with the settings and taking test photos, but what a difference compared to the Kodak.

So naturally I've taken one or two. :P

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0118.jpg

I like this one!

Yeah, he's not camera shy. I especially like how his eyes came out.

RAIDMAX cases FTW!

Hell yes. I love that case, it's still my favorite design as far as cases go, plus it has a mirror black finish. Only thing I don't like about it is that you have to leave teh door open to use the USB ports, and the door is made from plastic so I always have that worry it could get hit while open and break.

That all being said, my girlfriend's COOLER MASTER Centurion case cost haf the price and is better built, feels way more solid (and it's all metal save for the quick release tabs).

:useless: :neenerneener:

I could always post more. :P

Clean those wires up in your raidmax Dodgefan! Haha when i built my computer i threw it all together and i keep telling myself im gonna clean the wires up a little bit but procrastination prevails.

Clean those wires up in your raidmax Dodgefan! Haha when i built my computer i threw it all together and i keep telling myself im gonna clean the wires up a little bit but procrastination prevails.

The sad thing is that my girlfriend's computer is way cleaner inside...but has no window to see how well I organized it. dizzy-plz.png

For some reason my cables don't stay hidden well.

Nice camera...and nice computer too!

I want my next desktop to be a custom.... :yes:

Thanks! Yes it's totally worth it to build your own desktop...because then you can build it to be exactly what you want: nothing more nothing less. Plus it's usually cheaper, and and way more rewarding (and they look cooler if you choose to make it showy).

The sad thing is that my girlfriend's computer is way cleaner inside...but has no window to see how well I organized it. dizzy-plz.png

For some reason my cables don't stay hidden well.

I have a clear sided RAIDMAX for my media box, and it looks like crap inside. I even dedicated some time after I built the thing to sort the cabling, but the ol' ADHD kicked in, and I said 'f@#k it, I wanna frag NAZI Zombies' .

Thanks! Yes it's totally worth it to build your own desktop...because then you can build it to be exactly what you want: nothing more nothing less. Plus it's usually cheaper, and and way more rewarding (and they look cooler if you choose to make it showy).

definately i built a 3.2 GHz Core 2, Nvidia 680 board, Nvidia 512 mb card, 2 GB (i know but its 800 MHz so it gets vista done), nice clear case, 800 watt, all for 575 which seems really good, it had to be cheap only so much tips you can make bussing tables haha