Sign in to follow this  
vonVeezelsnider

An Update from Me

6 posts in this topic

The Dealer found an appropriate Cobalt with the Appropriate Equipment and agreed to take back the G5 I bought in May... So I'm now driving a Slate-colored 2008 Cobalt LT. I've only noticed two differences from the 2007 G5 (except for now having the safety features I paid for :rolleyes:)- and those are the body colored bumper trim and the instant fuel mileage gauge (very welcome addition).

They switched over my iPod Interface and Tripletred tires for free- I just have to have Nitrogen put back in them (ugh- there's 20$ I'll never see again). I'm thinking of putting on the 2009 Wheelcovers after seeing this picture here... seems attractive enough. I may add Tire Pressure Sensors too when I have the chance. I'm really enjoying the Slate color- I think that it's way more attractive than the silver in the G5. You can find pictures of the car in this thread in the "Members Rides Section".

X09CH_CB014.jpg

In addition I decided to pass on my grandfather's car- something just didn't feel right in my gut about buying his Impala- I'm not sure what it was but it certainly didn't sit well with me when I thought about it.

So that's about it, I'm just glad that the dealer decided to make right their mistake and get this all done promptly and properly.

That's awesome. I agree that the Slate is much more attractive than the silver.

Edited by §carlet §wordfish

daves87rs    327

Looks good...I just can't stand those 09 wheelcovers...I guess I like the old ones...

I'm not sure why, but the tan color is starting to grow on me....

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this