Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vonVeezelsnider

An Update from Me

6 posts in this topic

The Dealer found an appropriate Cobalt with the Appropriate Equipment and agreed to take back the G5 I bought in May... So I'm now driving a Slate-colored 2008 Cobalt LT. I've only noticed two differences from the 2007 G5 (except for now having the safety features I paid for :rolleyes:)- and those are the body colored bumper trim and the instant fuel mileage gauge (very welcome addition).

They switched over my iPod Interface and Tripletred tires for free- I just have to have Nitrogen put back in them (ugh- there's 20$ I'll never see again). I'm thinking of putting on the 2009 Wheelcovers after seeing this picture here... seems attractive enough. I may add Tire Pressure Sensors too when I have the chance. I'm really enjoying the Slate color- I think that it's way more attractive than the silver in the G5. You can find pictures of the car in this thread in the "Members Rides Section".

X09CH_CB014.jpg

In addition I decided to pass on my grandfather's car- something just didn't feel right in my gut about buying his Impala- I'm not sure what it was but it certainly didn't sit well with me when I thought about it.

So that's about it, I'm just glad that the dealer decided to make right their mistake and get this all done promptly and properly.

That's awesome. I agree that the Slate is much more attractive than the silver.

Edited by §carlet §wordfish

Good luck with it, Mr. vonVee.

My sister's '08 G5 has instantaneous MPG, too...

Looks good...I just can't stand those 09 wheelcovers...I guess I like the old ones...

I'm not sure why, but the tan color is starting to grow on me....

i like cobalts, good job on your choice. i hope you enjoy the heck out of it.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0