Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wpbharry

Joshypoo

37 posts in this topic

Go drink some beer then I'll lean up against my MAXX and you can spank me. We'll see if my knee can take the abuse, and see if I can feel anything through all these drugs.

WTF?! That's kind of funny, whoever is trying to impersonate Harry did a decent job... :rolleyes: why is Josh always the target though?

He came after me too sometimes, But ol' Joshypoo was always his favorite, which is more than fine with me. :)

Because Harry has no penis.

[post="40743"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sounds about right... shriveled away like a raisin after all those meds right?

No, I don't think ever had one. He's probably a hermaphrodite, which would explain things.

No, I don't think ever had one. He's probably a hermaphrodite, which would explain things.

[post="40754"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Don't they have both sets of sexual organs? That woudl just mean he'd be less pissy and bitchy... after al you'd never have to leave the house to get a thrill! :ph34r:

lol he does creep me out. If you watch Prison Break, he reminds me of the convict that always targets the new "boys" to arrive. That weird dude. Yup. Harry alright.

:blink:  :huh:  :rolleyes:

[post="40661"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:rolleyes: <_<

the penis jokes are childish and irresponsible. it's one thing for this guy to supposedly do that, but you guys are mods/admins. and if that's not actually harry, then i'm really disappointed.

chris man... were not trying to be asses really we tolerated harry for a long time but his comments became too much for us and now hes gone..... this is our way of remembering him and making sure that we keep our humor and our wits about us so that we dont "develop" any unnessicary hostilities.. and its effing hilarious cuz anyone who knew what harry was like new how much he loved his joshypoo... which is a lot of people

More so than the "Joshypoo" crap I remember his awsome non-sequitor posts: Like you'd walk in on a conversation about pickup trucks and bed liners and his post would be like: "First off I'm not at all a fan of Hollywood not all the time none, but in the mean time the Squirel barks at midnight and my cast is hurting. DO you think my toilet would get offended if I took a dump in the bushes and by the way why is it that you will call me not this cursor is broken again" Or he'd post a new thread under a title like "Why Not?" and then talk about how many meds he'd taken and how he's high as a kite but all pissy. "After all not that in the end this will might my legs hurt yesterday's Maxx, god I'm pissed you know what this topic is all about?" 7/10 times Harry's posts were like WTF :blink:

7/10 times Harry's posts were like WTF :blink:

[post="41021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yea...he kinda gave you a run for your money there :huh: :AH-HA_wink: :lol:

Croc: didn't you ever see Bambi?

He's prolly still at step one in one of several twelve step programs. Let's see, he was addicted to:

1. prescription drugs
2. bitching about his Maxx
3. bitching about his knee
4. Joshypoo's delicious body

:)

He-he, love the new sig. WMJ. About three months ago I took a quick photo of the front and rear of a '59 Olds Flat top less than a 1/4 mile from my house at the local Pizzeria. White/ green. Awosme cars. (almost as cool as the '59 Buicks) 1959 was an incredible year for cars: Caddy, Chevy, Olds, Buick, Pontiac, Dodge, DeSoto, Plymoputh, Chrysler... only some of the Fords leave me unexcited, though they're still pretty cool overall.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0