What a complete douche...

Chris_Doane

I wish I could hit him with a metal folding chair. Sorry, we were talking about how fake professional wrestling is, and how retarded it is, at work yesterday and I said that I'm pretty sure that if you do it right, you really can injure a person with a metal folding chair.

Pat Robertson, Al Sharpton, Jerry Farwell, George W. Bush, Geraldo Rivera, Iraqi Information Minister Tariq Aziz, Sean Hannity, and Anna Nicole Smith all make me smile and bring me sunshine when skies are gray. God bless these people and the crazy-ass crap they say.

Only if you hit them with the edge. If you do it like they do in pro wrestling it doesn't even hurt.

[post="41666"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I figured as much. The seat itself seems to have a bit of give, so it wouldn't do much damage hitting someone in the head, and hitting them across the back would do about as much damage as pushing them. Wrestling and Pat Robertson, the only people who believe in them are morons.

The amusing thing about this is that the backers of 'Intelligent Design' insist that there is nothing religious about it and that they make no claim that the 'designer' is God. So, if that's true, what's brother Pat's point? These people need to get their stories straight.

Pet Robertson's about money. Every time he rails against anybody his base gives him cash. It's like an ATM for him. He's swill, but unless people stop giving him cash every time he opens his mouth and toads fall out, he'll keep doing it.

I too think Pat Robertson is a fine example of an idiot, I'm not arguing that point at all, however I received this in my inbox, sort of along the same train of thought regarding religion/government. Just food for thought: "So if the government determines that it is against the law for the words "under God" to be on our money, then, so be it. And if that same government decides that the "Ten Commandments" are not to be used in or on a government installation, then, so be it. And since they already have prohibited any prayer in the schools, on which they deem their authority, then so be it. I say, "so be it," because I would like to be a law abiding citizen I say, "so be it," because I would like to think that smarter people than I are in positions to make good decisions. I would like to think that those people have the Public's best interests at heart. BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE? Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannot post His Commandments in Government buildings, I don't believe the Government and its employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas.... celebrations which honor the God that our government is eliminating from many facets of Canadian life. I'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter. After all, it's just another day. I'd like our Government to be in session on Christmas, Good Friday,Thanksgiving & Easter as well as Sundays. After all, it's just another day. I'd like ALL Representatives to not have to worry about getting home for the "Christmas Break." After all ~~~ it's just another day. I'm thinking that a lot of my taxpayer dollars could be saved, if all government offices & services would work on Christmas, Good Friday & Easter. It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like any other day of the week to a government that is trying to be "politically correct." In fact.... I think that our government should work on Sundays (initially set aside for worshipping God...) because, after all, our government says that it should be just another day...."

Pat seems a bit too overzealous for me to call him a good Christian. I'm sure there are a lot of God-loving citizens hanging onto his words like Gospel, but they need to understand that our faith was never intended to be all about doom and gloom, and assassination. It's supposed to encourage us to love and forgive. Of course, as often happens with any religion, the one guy with the warped perception gives the entire faith a bad name.