Where's a Duramax when you need it?

ocnblu

Hilarious the things kiddies will do...the last couple of minutes there, they really needed shovels to dig away some of the hillside that the front of the Jeep was digging into.

I half expected Bubba to back the Super Duty up to far and roll it into into the bog. Interesting semi truck style stack exhaust in the bed of the Super Duty.

haha saw this on streetfire last night.

can i haz tow hooks? :retard:

seriously with the front axle turned so that the wheel becomes a snow plow, how did you think that you could pull it up the hill?

my favorite part was the end. "dude i dont want him to mess his truck up"

Interesting semi truck style stack exhaust in the bed of the Super Duty.

there are several guys running around my area like that. they say its so that when they get in deep mud and crap the exhaust is up out of it... funny cause said trucks never seem to have signs of mud on them.

Amazing what expense can be saved with the fee of a TOW TRUCK.

Honestly, I've done plenty of 4-wheeling with the local crew. Two things are a must-have, a winch or comalong and a shovel. Despite not having any trees to help, a slow-draw winch would have made a world of difference just to get out of the mud. By the time they ripped out the front axle, he was going to need a tow truck to get it home anyway, so why not let that do the job of pulling him out of the ditch instead of continuing to ruin parts with every yank.

It's all arm-chair analysis coming from me here, but still... nobody in that crew had a clue?

Amazing what expense can be saved with the fee of a TOW TRUCK.

Honestly, I've done plenty of 4-wheeling with the local crew. Two things are a must-have, a winch or comalong and a shovel. Despite not having any trees to help, a slow-draw winch would have made a world of difference just to get out of the mud. By the time they ripped out the front axle, he was going to need a tow truck to get it home anyway, so why not let that do the job of pulling him out of the ditch instead of continuing to ruin parts with every yank.

It's all arm-chair analysis coming from me here, but still... nobody in that crew had a clue?

Yeah, but it looked like a bunch of kids..probably not much 4 wheeling experience. I've done a fair bit of Rocky Mountain trail 4 wheeling in my Jeep w/ buddies in their Jeeps and 4 Runners, and winches, ropes, shovels are definitely necessities, and extra gas and good jacks. Nothing like being on a trail 75 miles from the nearest town and running out of gas or unable to fix a flat.

Speaking of Power Wagons, at the gas station this morning, I saw a couple of women in a 1951 Dodge Power Wagon...what a beast. Camo tan, looked straight out of the Korean War.