Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Food Lion Auto Fair

Me and my dad are heading up to charlotte april 3rd for the Auto Fair at Charl... i mean, Lowes Motor Speedway. we will be up there friday and saturday. normally we just go friday but we have been wanting to catch the auction on saturday so this time around we are staying over night.

there are a few interesting things to be there this year

BeatnikALLBandit_lg.jpg

59ALLOutlaw%20Replica_lg.jpg

milktruck_lg.jpg

FC0AA202-1422-10BC-74D5B9F70DED6E97.jpg

also, there is to be a 1935 chrysler airflow and the dipsplay is to be "when fins were in"

Anyhoo, i was just wondering if there were any other C&Ger's that were gonna be there.

I could never get into Roth's stuff, but it's still fun to look over.

That '60 'A' is fintastic, tho- check out the stainless over the side glass.

I knew a guy in Baltimore who drove one daily- gave me a ride in it once (383) and the beast flew.

i like the orbitron and mysterion

http://www.mrgasser.com/orbitron.htm

So cletus, what you're saying is, the anal display will be "When Fins Were In"?:blink:

:blink: hehe i had to go back and look cause i thought i left the u out. lousy 2 n's

I'll be there either Friday or Saturday... Or both. I'll probably be passing out fliers about my Relay For Life car show to the local clubs at least part of the time.

It is about 15 minutes from my house after all.

Too bad it's supposed to F**KING RAIN all weekend.

I ab-so-lutely HATE (!!!) rain and it seems to rain EVERY damn time I want to go to a car show. Last 2 Auto Fairs have been rained on... This weekend was a big show, RAINED OUT and in typical fashion, next weekend looks like it'll feature rain as well... Startin' the year off GREAT!!!

(I'm *** this close to moving to SoCal just to get away from the rain that happens every DAMN weekend here)

I ab-so-lutely HATE (!!!) rain and it seems to rain EVERY damn time I want to go to a car show. Last 2 Auto Fairs have been rained on... This weekend was a big show, RAINED OUT and in typical fashion, next weekend looks like it'll feature rain as well... Startin' the year off GREAT!!!

when we went last april it was overcast and never got above 55. it was foggy until well afternoon. we hope the rain will fall through, but if it holds true we are going to hit up bass pro, he also wants to go to RCR and walk through the museum.

FOG, I really don't think you would be happy in Cali ... I wonder why my local Food Lion in Delaware never has car shows ...

considering our food lions are folding on every corner (yet the blooms are doing fine go figure) im not sure how much longer they will be sponsoring the event.