Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ocnblu

exposure leads to WANT

17 posts in this topic

Well after staying in Rehoboth, DE for 4 days, I now want a place of my own down there. And after seeing so many awesome cars in Ocean City, I now want an old car of my own.

Neither of which is bound to happen any time soon, being that I'm single and don't have a partner's income to supplement my own to buy extra luxuries like that.

Why does life have to be so cruel?

Sometimes the partner has a negative effect on income.

:D

And how is that?

Go find yourself a sugar daddy.

Given his age, he needs a sugar sonny.

Z-06, call me... and Bernie who? Croc, have you ever read the short story, called "The Lottery"? Very odd.

The Lottery is a nasty bit of psychology.

I experinced it in film form in a junior high school psych course.

I certainly quieted the crowd.

Well after staying in Rehoboth, DE for 4 days, I now want a place of my own down there. And after seeing so many awesome cars in Ocean City, I now want an old car of my own.

Neither of which is bound to happen any time soon, being that I'm single and don't have a partner's income to supplement my own to buy extra luxuries like that.

What would be cool for you is a 68-72 Lemans. Affordable, Pontiac, available, good looking, good driving, parts available...

Think about it my friend.

...and I hope you have better luck in the partner department soon.

Chris

Maybe 'blu and Bernie Madoff could hook up.

Yeah, 'blu could be his "bitch" in the white-collar jail they're gonna put him in. Awesome.

What would be cool for you is a 68-72 Lemans. Affordable, Pontiac, available, good looking, good driving, parts available...

My Dad had a '70 LeMans coupe with an inline 6. Far and away, the most dependable car he ever had.

For me, that collector car is the 75-77 Cutlass Supreme (or Brougham)(or Salon) coupe. It kills me when I see one in mint-condition driving down the street.

Z-06, call me... and Bernie who? Croc, have you ever read the short story, called "The Lottery"? Very odd.

Are you into Brown Boys?

I will adopt you as my poor daddy in about 10 years provided you are still alive and in great shape.

Bob, your fantasy life, did we really need to know it? And I'm nobody's "bitch". :AH-HA_wink:

Thanks, 66 and davey. And Z-06, I am not that ancient that I might not be around in 10 years, despite the propaganda put forth by The Hairy One.

I've asked that question many times, ocnblu.

I have the older cars ... would like a newer car for a daily driver/road trip vehicle/winter beater ... but, so far, haven't found anything satisfactory.

*sighs*

As for being single ... yeah, I don't like it either :(. It's even more infuriating when a mortgage guy tells you to "get married" to be able to afford a place of your own. Pshaw.

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"Now, how do you feel?" ... Dido ... 'Don't Think Of Me'

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0