Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blake Noble

Great Nissan Ad

9 posts in this topic

I haven't been able to find it on YouTube, but tonight I noticed an ad for the Nissan Altima that opened up with acutal quotes from Motor Trend and Car and Driver reviews of the Toyota Camry. Both quotes directed insult to the Camry, with the Car and Driver quote saying the Camry was "dull as dishwater."

You know who should be making an ad just like that for their mainstream sedan, right?

Bravo to Nissan for doing what a certain car company never had the balls to do.

Edited by YellowJacket894

Why make fun of the competition when you can advertise $8000 of sticker AND 0% for 108 months AND oral sex?

The best GM would do with the new Malibu was make fun of a N-Body Malibu with an Olds badge.

Just watched an ad for the new 2010 Equinox that bragged on its MPG ratings. Its an informative ad and all, but it's so ... boring.

I hate the New GM.

Edited by YellowJacket894

The best GM would do with the new Malibu was make fun of a N-Body Malibu with an Olds badge.

I saw that ad and it pissed me off. GM sells that POS to some of its most loyal customers (Oldsmobile buyers) and then after discontinuing their brand of choice, makes a mockery of the very product these people bought. Only GM would be dumb enough to spend all that money just to remind people "we sold you a piece of $h!".

Just watched an ad for the new 2010 Equinox that bragged on its MPG ratings. Its an informative ad and all, but it's so ... boring.

Well MPG's are on everyone's minds, and I'd assume that advertising may appeal to women more than dudes.

Well MPG's are on everyone's minds, and I'd assume that advertising may appeal to women more than dudes.

I guess you are what you advertise to.

Pussies.

I thought the same thing when I saw that Nissan ad, would have been great marketing for a chevy caprice/belair/commodore .

All the advertising in the world won't work until GM builds relevant exciting cars.

Chris

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0