To Quote One Of My Favorites

Guest Josh

"It feels soooooooo good to be back!!!!"

Roseville, MI - While Eminem may be in rehab for a drug addition problem, I'm here to say I've gotten my fix of my drug of choice, C&G is back! While there have been rumors that we were closed for good, that Walt had forgotten to pay the hosting bill, and even the tried and feasibly often rumor that the General themselves shut us down. Nope. None are correct.

We've decided to move to a more, secure server and in the process it's obvious some changes have had to have been made. Most notable is while it is unfortunate, it was necessary. C&G will have to (take a deep breathe with me) start allllll over again. While this seems bad, I think it should all make us take a step back as well as a fresh of breathe air and approach this is a brand new beginning. In essence, that's exactly what it is.

We've added more links to the front page of the site. Which brings me to this, the front page of the site will be http://www.CheersandGears.com however until the DNS changes take affect we will have to use the links we are using now. Keep in mind, you register now, it won't be lost when the C&G domain kicks in. I PROMISE you that. (Now, lets hope my promise sticks!). All joking aside, it is great to be back and is a huge relief to ALL of us here at C&G from Walter and myself to the C&G'ers that have scurried around the 'net on other enthusiast sites.

Now if you head to the front page you can see z28_lovers witty commentary as we needed something to fill the would be blank spaces :)

:D GREAT to see you back Josh.....as well as the others! We missed you! C&G is unique....even though sometimes tempers get heated and egos get bruised, I truly feel it's the "realistic" nature of this website that keeps us coming back...(even if you did protect Buickman a bit stongly....) ;) SORRY.....had to say it.....FORGIVE ME....!!!! I couldn't resist.... See ya tomorrow.....! (and the next day, and the next, and the next.............)

Now if you head to the front page you can see z28_lovers witty commentary as we needed something to fill the would be blank spaces :)

[post="56"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Um, no you don't. Its great to have you guys back, but those posts need to go, it makes you guys look like a fake site :blink:

sssssssssssssssssssnif.aaaaaaaaaaah i love the smell of new paint! new site looks awsome guys , nice job.feels good to be back.Felt like a big hole without C&G!My news is that I started a new career on tue.I now work for the #1 chevy dealer in the city.Around all the cars that i love (and some not so much).Hope I can get back into the comps.Time will tell. :D Well got to go .seeeeeeya! B)

Josh, is that you registered on G&C as "Josh"?

Ummmmmm....well I am Josh....don't know what you really mean buddy. Upon re-reading what you said 68...no, I did not register on any other sites during downtime. Somebody just must be striving to mimic Billy Durant the 2nd :)

Great to see the site back up and running. Reading the news without a slew of opinions right under it just isn't the same. It sucks that all the old posts were wiped out, but I guess I can just use Google cached pages.

Guest Bob_Lutz

Ummmmmm....well I am Josh....don't know what you really mean buddy.

Upon re-reading what you said 68...no, I did not register on any other sites during downtime. Somebody just must be striving to mimic Billy Durant the 2nd :)

[post="344"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Why would you want to be like William Durant? He got kicked out of GM and died almost broke and alone! To each their own!

Why would you want to be like William Durant?    He got kicked out of GM and died almost broke and alone! To each their own!

[post="731"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Why would you want to be an imposter "Bob Lutz"....again, to each their own.