Saw the Sky Today...

And it was blue with a few clouds.

No, really though, I saw a red one and it got me all giddy. Pretty exciting, I must say. It's so sexy.

[post="60889"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I wonder what the interior differences will be? I mean, I know the illumination will not be red, but rather a yellowish color, but will this car get any features that'll be different? Maybe auto-climate control? I dunno, anything more upscale or will it just be identical?

I still haven't seen a Solstice in person, either at an auto show or on the road.  :angry:

[post="60995"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

You are missing a real Pontiac treat. It is real eye candy, if you get the chance to sit in one you will have a hard time getting out. Way better than anything in that price range.

You are missing a real Pontiac treat. It is real eye candy, if you get the chance to sit in one you will have a hard time getting out. Way better than anything in that price range.

[post="61011"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Unless you're my size.

haha Couldn't go without using a pun..

• 4 weeks later...
I can't wait to see the Sky in the metal, out on the road. I have seen more than one Solstice out and about.

I still haven't seen a Solstice in person, either at an auto show or on the road.  :angry:

trust me theyre great, my local PBC dealer (pontiac buick cadillac) had two in the showroom, nice cars..I wouldnt dare sit in it though...
my cousin who is like 5'10 complained he couldnt see anything because he was too tall....

that and i'm used to the excessive width of my buick :lol:

trust me theyre great, my local PBC dealer (pontiac buick cadillac) had two in the showroom, nice cars..I wouldnt dare sit in it though...
my cousin who is like 5'10 complained he couldnt see anything because he was too tall....

that and i'm used to the excessive width of my buick :lol:

[post="74795"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I've sat in one when I was waiting for my G6. It says 183cm on my driver's license, and I don't have a problem with visibility.

I just felt the interior was a bit cramped for me :rolleyes:

I'm 6'3" and I fit fine in the Solstice (the top was down). It was snug, but what else do you want from a roadster. I've driven the last gen. Miata, and I definitely did not fit in those. BTW, they Sky was looking good at the NAIAS!

When in Rochester.. drive an hour west to Buffalo. I'm sure you'll see a few. I've seen three already.. and it's winter here!

Skys are on the road now in Michigan. Of course they are m-plate cars. They look very nice in person. I would say I like it better than the Solstice. The only problem is GM needs to get their act together on where they are placing the new GM emblem not just on the Sky but every car and truck. The Sky's emblem was almost non existent because is it was so low on the cars fender. You almost needed a mechanics creeper to look at it.