Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daves87rs

I need protection..

7 posts in this topic

Yep, I do.

After reading WK issues, and having a few of my own, I figured it was time to ask....

I'm running AVG and Advance System care right now. Can I do better? Can it be free?

I'm thinking AV and a AS program.....

After the terrific results I had with Avira Antivirus today, I suggest you download it. Also, pick up HijackThis, Ad-Aware, and CCleaner.

All of those programs are free.

Use CCleaner at least once a week. CCleaner will clean your harddrive of tons of useless junk hogging up space and fix registry issues. I believe CCleaner was a big reason as to why I limped along with my virus-ridden PC for so long. It does help improve performance by a lot.

Edited by whiteknight

AVG is a good antivirus program, so you're good there. Avast is excellent as well. I use it on my computer and every computer I've had to clean up for someone. The record so far is over 100 viruses removed from one computer.

Ad-Aware is an excellent anti-spyware program and spybot compliments it nicely. All of the above programs are free.

trojancondoms.jpg

wait what?

trojancondoms.jpg

Believe it or not, my nephew's highschool football team is called the Trojans. I believe no sponsorship exists, though. :smilewide:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0