Arpee's Avalanche

Cool. Way to go. Are those cupholders Ocnblu was refering to? The quad exhausts are wild, not my choice of wheels but they work. Always loved the sunset orange. :)

oh man this thing rocks cupholders int he bumpers? omg thats awesome btw the only compaint i have with the cladding is that the fender cladding doesn go the full circumfrence of the wheel well and i dont really know how id fix it by either adding it on so that it works or taking away so that its not a prob? i dont know

I like the cladded Avalanche more than the non-cladded version, but wish the cladding was painted body color. They just look like a crew cab Silverado with no cladding. The reason I like the EXT so much more is because of the body colored cladding, and the engine. Edited by CaddyXLR-V

Nice looking Av... exactly what are those holes in the rear bumper for??? Are they from the factory, or are they an after-market piece to replace the factory rear cladding pieces? Can't say that I've ever seen them before. Oh, and I like the rear spoiler. While I like the cladded Av's, I think if I were to purchase one, I'd go for the non-cladded version. Anyway, cool truck :D

• 4 weeks later...

btw the only compaint i have with the cladding is that the fender cladding doesn go the full circumfrence of the wheel well and i dont really know how id fix it by either adding it on so that it works or taking away so that its not a prob? i dont know

[post="64950"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Trust me, I've seen such a thing photo-shopped and it looked AWFUL. Then again, I've always loved the original cladded Av as is, since I think it was one vehicle they actually got right from day one, but still. Wrap it completely around the wheels, and it looks pretty dumb...like it's just up there for the heck of it.