Are there any good

Camino LS6

online "swap meet" sites?

I'd love a good forum where people can buy and sell used parts etc.

I'm finding that ebay and craigslist don't even offer as much as the old print "tradin Times" sort of thing did.

I think there is a place for something like this that isn't generic like ebay and craigslist.

I would recommend brand-specific sites, or you will just be wading thru mountains of..... oh wait- you like Chevys. :wink: :P

Seriously, my B-59 is modified- I go to the HAMB, Buick-59.com & V8Buick.com (and eBay). Craiglist is a shot in the dark for specific, rarer stuff.

A car-only, used-only, national-search 'Craiglist' would be great, if anyone would get off their duff.

Edited by balthazar

I would recommend brand-specific sites, or you will just be wading thru mountains of..... oh wait- you like Chevys. :wink: :P

Seriously, my B-59 is modified- I go to the HAMB, Buick-59.com & V8Buick.com (and eBay). Craiglist is a shot in the dark for specific, rarer stuff.

A car-only, used-only, national-search 'Craiglist' would be great, if anyone would get off their duff.

Car-only was what I had in mind.

What do you think Oldsmoboi, should C&G do it?

Doesn't Hemmings have an online classified section?

You could also try Special Interest. Not exactly model specific, but not a general classifieds either.

Yeah, I'm aware of the national CL search, but the problem is, it's not car-only and it's clogged with brand new stuff too. Esp for my interests- vintage stuff is not common. I want better!

I hear ya. I have the same problem in skimming craigslist for old toys. Every knucklehead that has a worthless rusty 80's Tonka dump truck that's been under their back porch since new is in between the occasional piece worth looking into. It would be nice if there was a way to choose a cutoff year for what you're looking for.