Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Intrepidation

Classic 1996 or 1998 Monte Carlo

7 posts in this topic

Date: 2009-10-14, 3:13PM EDT

Reply to: sale-63ber-1421403216@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

This vehicle is the biggest piece of $h! available on the market! This car would be great for an unappreciative bastard, step-child, or just anyone who you want to be embarassed everywhere they go. There is so much wrong with this car it's funny! Pretty much everything except the engine is broken--however it drives fine. This rusty road hazard has windshield-wipers that are operated by pull-string. The driver side door is rusted off the hinge(so the door is never fully closed), so entry into the vehicle is only available on the passenger side, making it an embarassing experience getting into and out of the car. Important! Do NOT fill up the car more than half way with gas (it leaks if you fill it up more than half way). That is a bad combination with the electric sparking power windows! BOOM! hahah just joking this car is great! but really it might blow up. This car would be perfect for driving off of a cliff or into a rock wall or ghost riding into the charles. Car has about 95,000 miles and will definately not pass inspection. It needs new tires, brakes, windshield wipers, driver side door, power windows, gas tank, and many many more! Will trade for motorcycles, helicopters, boats, or old-school video games.

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1421403216

Looks like someone missed out on their C4C opportunity.

Dear lord. I cant believe there is one of these in that bad of shape.

looks like a place for 2 rims i could use. lol that is pretty bad. i'd say it's a 96. ?

I've seen cars rusted much worse. Saw a Z71 Extended cab today that had rust into the pillars, around windows, etc.

Wow. What a steaming pile!

Chris

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room