I have a crush on who?

zoomtm

Do you have a crush on someone that is a C&G member?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a crush on someone that is a C&G member?

• Yes
    • No
    • Used To
    • Not telling
    • We are in a relationship

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when are we changing the name to Cheers & Queers?

[post="70669"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I give it about six months. Honestly, there is a time and a place, and this isn't the place. This is a car site, and while I applaud how accepting and open people are on here, my patience is getting tested when every thread in the lounge contains a THIS THREAD IS GAY! picture...

Please, we are not a VW/Subaru forum :AH-HA_wink:

I have to say... I'd like to see it toned down as well. I know I've gone pretty far myself at times, but this is over the top, if I may say so. *puts on flame suit, waits to be burned at the stake*

Posted Image

Just wanted to offer proof that its not me.

[post="67940"][/post]

That's proof of nothing Satty... I could do the same thing with firing up my laptop or any of the other 3 computers in the house and logging in... Different IP and they could be online at the same time. :)