I have a crush on who?

zoomtm

Do you have a crush on someone that is a C&G member?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a crush on someone that is a C&G member?

• Yes
    • No
    • Used To
    • Not telling
    • We are in a relationship

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um... I'm not telling. :ph34r:

Okay... I will. I think we all know Mute is welcome at my house anytime. :lol: :P But, who's to say he's the only one... :D

[post="67546"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

darn you gave my hopes up :o

Wierdest post ever. [/comic book guy] :P

Well... if you consider that he isn't gay and I would have to drug him to get him into my house to.. *edited out under C&G code T.M.I.* :D ...And what fun would that be? :P

[post="67618"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I wonder if he's getting scared of even posting in here....

Well... if you consider that he isn't gay and I would have to drug him to get him into my house to.. *edited out under C&G code T.M.I.* :D ...And what fun would that be? :P

[post="67618"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

actually i was referring to you :AH-HA_wink:

i have a gf, job at 7-11, and a glock i dont really find any of the guys here attractive and i dont really care if they find me as such cuz they have to get past my middleeastern buddies and the glock then theyve got to catch me and my camry= fast

Wierdest post ever. [/comic book guy] :P

[post="67607"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Agreed.

Zoomtm, you are earmarked for the 2006 Cheers and Jeers edition! This is pretty weird.

i have a gf, job at 7-11, and a glock

i dont really find any of the guys here attractive and i dont really care if they find me as such cuz they have to get past my middleeastern buddies and the glock

then theyve got to catch me and my camry= fast

[post="67719"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Glock 19?

Heh, dont worry BV, its probably a 9-13 round clip....so just....dance around a lot and wear some kevlar. :lol:

Glock 19?

Heh, dont worry BV, its probably a 9-13 round clip....so just....dance around a lot and wear some kevlar.  :lol:

[post="67728"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

He has to get past the homicide bombers, too. Steal the presidential limo - 'tis a Cadillac.

actually i was referring to you 

[post="67631"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I know... :D But by saying how Mute isn't a very fun person to have a crush on, because of mentioned reasons, would possibly bring back your hopes. I mean, any and every C&Ger that is, well... gay, has my interest. It's just much more fun to make the straight ones uncomfortable... :lol: :P

i have a gf, job at 7-11, and a glock

i dont really find any of the guys here attractive and i dont really care if they find me as such cuz they have to get past my middleeastern buddies and the glock

then theyve got to catch me and my camry= fast

[post="67719"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Middle Eastern buddies, a glock, and a Camry... Meh, that's not too hard. I have my ways and I'll use them for your buddies. Whatever the hell a glock is, I'll figure out a way past it. And the Camry... pfft... easy. A 240SX with a KA24DE engine will beat it. An SR20DET or even a CA18DET engine will literally smoke it. B)

Glock 19?

Heh, dont worry BV, its probably a 9-13 round clip....so just....dance around a lot and wear some kevlar.

[post="67728"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Haha... now what's a glock? :huh:

^ Oh, this is strange, and the Answer is yes!

[post="67745"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hmm... If you don't mind me asking, who may that be? :D

I know... :D But by saying how Mute isn't a very fun person to have a crush on, because of mentioned reasons, would possibly bring back your hopes. I mean, any and every C&Ger that is, well... gay, has my interest. It's just much more fun to make the straight ones uncomfortable... :lol: :P
Middle Eastern buddies, a glock, and a Camry... Meh, that's not too hard. I have my ways and I'll use them for your buddies. Whatever the hell a glock is, I'll figure out a way past it. And the Camry... pfft... easy. A 240SX with a KA24DE engine will beat it. An SR20DET or even a CA18DET engine will literally smoke it. B)
Haha... now what's a glock? :huh:
Hmm... If you don't mind me asking, who may that be? :D

[post="67806"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

soory my camry would still beat that 240sx ive raced em and literally left them in my dust

if youd like to talk about "your ways" around my middle eastern buddies go ahead see what walls your ways hit.........i have almost 2 yrs till my protection runs out and in the meantime nothing touchs me.....and that has nothing to do with middle easterners

glock = dead 240sx

when i turn gay ill be uncomfortable....in the meantime i know you have enough respect to know otherwise lol jk whew that one was weird

touch me and ill pop a cap in your ass, well maybe not a cap but like a big tree branch or something to the face right?

a glock is a pistol made of high impact plastic (or something)!

[post="67809"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ah... okay. A gun, eh? Don't worry... I have my own gun. It's killed before, but wounding the hand that holds the Glock sounds like fun. Dire fun. Muahahaha... :o :lol:

soory my camry would still beat that 240sx ive raced em and literally left them in my dust

if youd like to talk about "your ways" around my middle eastern buddies go ahead see what walls your ways hit.........i have almost 2 yrs till my protection runs out and in the meantime nothing touchs me.....and that has nothing to do with middle easterners

glock = dead 240sx

when i turn gay ill be uncomfortable....in the meantime i know you have enough respect to know otherwise lol jk whew that one was weird

touch me and ill pop a cap in your ass, well maybe not a cap but like a big tree branch or something to the face right?

[post="67813"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hahaha... Perhaps I'm underestimated your Camry, but I definitely know a 240SX with an SR20DET will show you it's lovely ass. You'll like it, too... As for touching you, I said I'd only do that after I'd drug you... I would have my ways around your protection and you would be unresponsive to me doing whatever my heart desires... :D

So i was wondering BV..do you wanna go see brokeback mountain with me this weekend?

[post="67824"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sure... you just have to come pick me up, help me get a 240SX that's in New Jersey, and then we'll go see it and do whatever else that leads to... :AH-HA_wink: Edited by blackviper8891

Oh my little C&G honeys. Yall know who my crush is on. If not here are three clues. He lives in MI He drives a gay car His name begins with J Yes munchkins its my Joshiepoo. We can put Devil Without A Cause in the ugly, hard dash of my BuBu (not the only thing in it that is hard) and Kid Rock your world. I have a bootleg of Brokeback Mountain we can pop in the DVD player, Ocn so join us sweetie. Speaking of popping in things and Mountin', Vipey my buttercheeks you dont return my PMs. No. Not. PMS. Bri. Grow. Up. Vipey needs to join us. We will have a foursome and what fun it will be. I promise you some 240SE(x). Anyone else hot and young. Can join us. In the WPB. Now. Need more Prilosec. Edited by wpbharry

I just want to know what a legal basis for a lawsuit arguing defamation of "internet personality" are. Any person in whole wide world could come on here and take that name. The name does not belong to one person. Slander on a personality, come on? That would have to be the charge, I assume. ya know, since he threatened to sue and all ;)

What's a Glock??? I've only mentioned like 12 times on this forum how it's my favorite firearm. (Sig is my #2 choice) Glocks are so damn cool they're no longer legal for sale in my retarded liberal state. (Mass) Een buying one used is a nightmare. When I used to go shooting wiht my buddy Alex we'd often times shoot with his Glock .40, what a sweet gun. Love it. Now he's a cop down in Virginia and I'm left to fend for myself if I want to go shooting. :( How the hell did this thread turn to gus anyway? Noly @ C&G. :lol:

What's a Glock??? I've only mentioned like 12 times on this forum how it's my favorite firearm. (Sig is my #2 choice)

Sorry, we stopped paying attention after the 32,893,854,632,493 Camaro burnout pictures.

How the hell did this thread turn to gus anyway? Noly @ C&G.  :lol:

[post="68017"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Don't you remember? You were talking about wanting to shoot your damn computer because of your viruses, and we were all encouraging you to do so. So do it. Now.

:lol: :P :rolleyes:

Oh my little C&G honeys. Yall know who my crush is on. If not here are three clues.

He lives in MI
He drives a gay car
His name begins with J

Yes munchkins its my Joshiepoo. We can put Devil Without A Cause in the ugly, hard dash of my BuBu (not the only thing in it that is hard) and Kid Rock your world. I have a bootleg of Brokeback Mountain we can pop in the DVD player, Ocn so join us sweetie. Speaking of popping in things and Mountin', Vipey my buttercheeks you dont return my PMs. No. Not. PMS. Bri. Grow. Up. Vipey needs to join us. We will have a foursome and what fun it will be. I promise you some 240SE(x).

Anyone else hot and young. Can join us. In the WPB. Now.

Need more Prilosec.

[post="67939"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Sorry Harry... I'm illegal until December. :lol: :D

Ah... okay. A gun, eh? Don't worry... I have my own gun. It's killed before, but wounding the hand that holds the Glock sounds like fun. Dire fun. Muahahaha... :o :lol:
Hahaha... Perhaps I'm underestimated your Camry, but I definitely know a 240SX with an SR20DET will show you it's lovely ass. You'll like it, too...  As for touching you, I said I'd only do that after I'd drug you... I would have my ways around your protection and you would be unresponsive to me doing whatever my heart desires... :D
Sure... you just have to come pick me up, help me get a 240SX that's in New Jersey, and then we'll go see it and do whatever else that leads to... :AH-HA_wink:

[post="67833"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

but has it been turned on another person or.......car!

im safer than the president in camp david on a tuesday
try me i really wanna see someone try

whos says its stock anymore?

I just want to know what a legal basis for a lawsuit arguing defamation of "internet personality" are. Any person in whole wide world could come on here and take that name. The name does not belong to one person. Slander on a personality, come on? That would have to be the charge, I assume.

ya know, since he threatened to sue and all ;)

[post="67998"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

lol oh how right you are. I just can't help but laugh at it though.

but has it been turned on another person or.......car!

im safer than the president in camp david on a tuesday
try me i really wanna see someone try

whos says its stock anymore?

[post="68107"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Not the gun I was talking about, but I've shot a person and car with other guns... Just ask my brother how his leg is and my neighbor how his junk cars in the woods are (along with the windows in one of his junk buildings). You see... living where I do gives you the ability to do alot of shit without interference. Including home made bombs... :D

hey 68 Glocks are overated big time!!!! I bought two Browning high powers. Best damn pistol i have ever shoot and there acurate as F**k!! I like S&W the best tho.

Not the gun I was talking about, but I've shot a person and car with other guns... Just ask my brother how his leg is and my neighbor how his junk cars in the woods are (along with the windows in one of his junk buildings). You see... living where I do gives you the ability to do alot of shit without interference. Including home made bombs... :D

[post="68116"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

being in my situattion gives you the ability to mass produce industrial bombs
i still have a warehouse at my disposal with 900 lbs of gunpowder........hmmmmm

and besides ill prolly never meet you so hah!