I have a crush on who?

zoomtm

Do you have a crush on someone that is a C&G member?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a crush on someone that is a C&G member?

• Yes
    • No
    • Used To
    • Not telling
    • We are in a relationship

Amusing post! I don't, and won't since I don't have a clue who anyone is, really. And besides, how much can you tell about someone from their posts? It's not the same as being around them.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Harry... I'm illegal until December. :lol: :D

[post="68080"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Seeing how he's chemically imbalanced, I don't think your age is going to matter to him one bit. He likes them young so he can manipulate them to do his bidding and a few other things that I'd rather not mention.

Kind of like NOS in a way. :lol:

being in my situattion gives you the ability to mass produce industrial bombs
i still have a warehouse at my disposal with 900 lbs of gunpowder........hmmmmm

and besides ill prolly never meet you so hah!

[post="68163"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Brookeville, Maryland... check. Google... check. "Pictures!"... check. "Blood Red Van of Doom"... check. :D I think that once I get my 240SX... it's time for a road trip!

To quote a Kids in The Hall sketch (does anyone remember that show?)

"Maybe with enough beer you can put the "bi" back in bisexual?"

[post="68369"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That show, I used to Stay up late so I could see it when I was a kid. Thank god for the CBC.

Seeing how he's chemically imbalanced, I don't think your age is going to matter to him one bit.  He likes them young so he can manipulate them to do his bidding and a few other things that I'd rather not mention.

Kind of like NOS in a way. :lol:

[post="68352"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Haha... well, it doesn't matter to me either but Harry... is just nasty. Ew... :puke:

:lol: There you go, NOS... :D

Ain't that the truth.

hey 68 Glocks are overated big time!!!!

I bought two Browning high powers. Best damn pistol i have ever shoot and there acurate as F**k!!

I like S&W  the best tho.

[post="68123"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Carry (concealed, legally) a Glock 17 since 88 when I was in the Army. Want a 23 as soon as I can talk the wife into it. I have fired alot of firearms and I shoot better with the Glock than anything else. Feels more balanced to me and they were the first that put reliability and ease of maintenance above looks. Now everybody loves the look and it has been copied many times over. Nothing beats a Glock, period!

As far as a drag race between a 240 and a Camry, YAWN, sound as exciting as listening to people talk about internet crushes. How can anyone seriously talk about a drag race between two imports with 4 bangers and 7 doors between them like it's cool. I actually like the 240, but it needs something a little bigger like an LS2 V8 in it. It's already rear wheel drive so the swap shouldn't be too difficult. The Camry can just be put to pasture, or smashed into a Taurus or something equally fun to watch.

WHO WOULD FRICKIN MODIFY A CAMRY???????????????????????????????
What do you do for traction, put 17" 35 series tires on the front and rub the wheelwells until the tires catch on fire?????
I bet the CV joints love all that extra power!

To each their own, I just don't get it when there are lots of beautiful and affordable Camaros and Firebirds plus 80s rear wheel drive midsizers that actually look like muscle and can be made to go real quick.

True. I can see Harry being someone who probably does not bathe and saves all of his toenail clippings in a plastic baggy because he wouldn't want the evil lawn gnomes who are allergic to plastic to eat them. Edited by Cadillacfan85

As far as a drag race between a 240 and a Camry, YAWN, sound as exciting as listening to people talk about internet crushes. How can anyone seriously talk about a drag race between two imports with 4 bangers and 7 doors between them like it's cool. I actually like the 240, but it needs something a little bigger like an LS2 V8 in it. It's already rear wheel drive so the swap shouldn't be too difficult. The Camry can just be put to pasture, or smashed into a Taurus or something equally fun to watch.

To each their own, I just don't get it when there are lots of beautiful and affordable Camaros and Firebirds plus 80s rear wheel drive midsizers that actually look like muscle and can be made to go real quick.

[post="68384"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hehe... Yes, to each their own. I don't want a V8, honestly. I'm a student and don't exactly have much money for gas. I do need it for other things. Plus, I need something reliable. I love Pontiac, but I know reliability isn't one of it's strong traits. I need something that is good on gas, won't need much money put into it, and is still fun that I can afford. Let's see... how many Pontiacs fit that descrisption for under $3500? Also, I prefer compacts and manual transmissions. My parents won't let me have a Fiero, the one car I would own regardless of the above reasons. So... the 240SX is perfect for me. B)

Yeah.. funny guy.

[post="68386"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ain't I? :lol: :D

I'm waiting for CD/BP or BV to convict me of choosing "Not Telling"

Honestly, I didn't see that choice until just now lol. Still going with my choice though..

[post="68393"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Come on, NOS... just admit it. I mean... you have the 'stach, the hair, the poser Camaro... :P

Oooh gun talk.

Love my Beretta Brigadier 96 INOX. Love it and its a blast to shoot. Thinking about a Kimber Tactical Custom II in the near future:

Posted Image

:wub: I love 1911's especial Kimber models.

I'd also like to to pick up or try out a PX4 storm soon and see what its like. Everyone I've talked to who has one loves theirs.

I REMEMBER THAT SHOW!! God Bless Comedy Central.......Remember Strip Mall and Strangers with Candy?

Kids in the hall was actually on CBC in the early 90s. Comedy Central was just playing the repeats. I have two seasons of Strangers with Candy on DVD. That show is awesome. Edited by Cadillacfan85

It was spaghetti-Os... I thought that pretty made it obvious it was just meant to be humrous. Somehow I thought that a kid's pasta in a can made for a humorous way to say you suck. :P The best Kid's in the Hall Skit that was car related was this: "60-year old guy" in a hat and conservative coat walks out to a POS K-car and it will not start... so he proceeds to figure out the problem by process of elimination. First he refils the whindshield washer fluid then he washes the car then he paints the entire car with a roller this goes on and each time he has the "Wife" one of the other guiys in drag, turn the key to see if it will start. He makes no effort to check the battery, cables, starter, fuses... just keeps doing idiotic things completely unrelated to mechanicals. God I loved that show. God Bless Canada. :)

It was spaghetti-Os... I thought that pretty made it obvious it was just meant to be humrous. Somehow I thought that a kid's pasta in a can made for a humorous way to say you suck. :P
The best Kid's in the Hall Skit that was car related was this:

"60-year old guy" in a hat and conservative coat walks out to a POS K-car and it will not start... so he proceeds to figure out the problem by process of elimination.

First he refils the whindshield washer fluid

then he washes the car

then he paints the entire car with a roller

this goes on and each time he has the "Wife" one of the other guiys in drag, turn the key to see if it will start. He makes no effort to check the battery, cables, starter, fuses... just keeps doing idiotic things completely unrelated to mechanicals.
God I loved that show. God Bless Canada. :)

[post="68756"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

LoL yes that was a good one. But didn't the problem turn out to be there was a baby under the hood?

LoL yes that was a good one. But didn't the problem turn out to be there was a baby under the hood?

[post="68776"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

why yes... it was something like that... I wish that show was still on the air!

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...623&#entry69623

Remember the spoof they did of Devil went down to Georgia? I think that's still one of the funniest things EVER! :lol:

[post="68384"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Eat your heart out. V8 240SX :D

BV: while it's not groundbreaking or very original it IS a very cool car. :) I'm conflicted... as a former owner of a Mercury XR7 (5-oh) Im a fan of the 4.9 liter 302 FE.... but the tradition with Nissan/Datsun conversions is to go Chevy (GM) as in 350. Eh, the hell wiht it Ilove it anyway. The 5.0 has amazing aftermarket support. Almost as much as the 350. I'd love to have that for a daily driver/beater.

Sixty8, I looked at the pics... that ain't no beater. My GA is a beater... :P Anyways, I wouldn't want it. For one thing... that Ford engine. Bad. Another is that I really do need the economy. I don't have money to burn. If I did, though, and that was a different V8... It'd be mine! :D