Clicking this link will make you sick

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/sad-day-at-cleveland-pull-a-part/16230/page1/

Ouch-Check out pics two and three

Chris

Edited by 66Stang

I ran the VIN of the typhoon through GM VIS. Truck was sold in Texas, Fully loaded. Never had a warranty claim in it's entire period.

Sad :(

:yikes:

Well, these things are approaching the 20 year mark soon ('91 Syclone='11, '92-'93 Typhoon='12/'13). Too many have been modified by their 2nd/3rd/4th owners, so finding one in original condition that has been well-cared for will be quite the find in a few years. I came < > this close to buying a pristine '91 Syclone back in the spring of '98, but my bank wasn't working with me too well on the loan so I had to back out. Probably a good thing, as it would have been my daily-driver, and that particular one deserved to be kept in the garage as it was for the first 7 years of its life.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Hey there, we noticed you're using an ad-blocker. We're a small site that is supported by ads or subscriptions. We rely on these to pay for server costs and vehicle reviews.  Please consider whitelisting us in your ad-blocker, or if you really like what you see, you can pick up one of our subscriptions for just $1.75 a month or $15 a year. It may not seem like a lot, but it goes a long way to help support real, honest content, that isn't generated by an AI bot.

See you out there.

Drew
Editor-in-Chief

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search

Change privacy settings