See how many of these you can watch ...

Hmm, now I'm not so sure, the rear trackbars that limit wheel hop on that 3.1 litre powered Camaro are rather compelling as well. I mean... what if someone snuck into my garage at night and swapped out that 3.1 for an LT-1? Where would I be then without those rear trackbars?

Something for Dodgefan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_fR8xj1Vls

Not as bad as what we've seen but ... how many years of automotive expertise again for each judge on C&D's 10 Best List? :blink:

Back to our regularly scheduled awfulness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53dBiIR-0Y

Edited by whiteknight

It's kinda sad how a lot of the stuff that they brag about you don't even see on new GM Vehicles because they've been decontented/cost shaved out (Washer Fluid Filter, Flow Through Ventilation (Cavalier had it but none of our cars since have had it)).

You forgot one reason why we don't have neat features like Flow-Through Ventilation and Washer Fluid Filters anymore: because Joe Schmoe doesn't care. The average car buyer is too apathetic to even understand why they have to bring their car in for basic maintenance, let alone why FTV is a nice feature. As long as it goes from Over Here to Over There when they attempt to drive to Over There and keeps their ass warm in the winter when they want to go back to Over Here, that's all that matters.

Sad but true.

I as a Caprice liker liked the Caprice one. Nevermind they totally redid it the very next year. Admitedly it looked out of place to the other Chevrolets out at the time.

You forgot one reason why we don't have neat features like Flow-Through Ventilation and Washer Fluid Filters anymore: because Joe Schmoe doesn't care. The average car buyer is too apathetic to even understand why they have to bring their car in for basic maintenance, let alone why FTV is a nice feature. As long as it goes from Over Here to Over There when they attempt to drive to Over There and keeps their ass warm in the winter when they want to go back to Over Here, that's all that matters.

Sad but true.

It's too bad because Flow-Through Ventilation worked. I first noticed it the winter I first got the G5 (Same thing happens on the Cobalt too). I always drove around with 4 people in the car and the Cavalier back windows never fogged up but then the G5 windows kept fogging up back there and I was like WTF?! but now I understand why that is.

It's too bad because Flow-Through Ventilation worked. I first noticed it the winter I first got the G5 (Same thing happens on the Cobalt too). I always drove around with 4 people in the car and the Cavalier back windows never fogged up but then the G5 windows kept fogging up back there and I was like WTF?! but now I understand why that is.

I wondered the same thing, and why 1990 GP windows always stayed clear, now I know.

Edited by gm4life