Random Thoughts Crossing My Mind...

NOS2006

Red Wings are winning 4-0 with less than a minute to go IN THE FIRST PERIOD!

Camaro's not supposed to get watered down by clinics once ok'd for production. Goodbye, Mustang. Goodbye, DCX. Goodbye, imports. :)

5th Gen Camaro is going to be mine. Two questions: Z28 or SS? Metallic baby blue with white stripes or metallic orange with white stripes?

I'm looking for a new phone on ebay. I wonder if Cingular would let me buy a new phone and just throw my old SIM card in it? I'm looking at the Motorola V557. Anybody have one?

I'm looking into a turbo kit for the 3800, but I have a feeling I'm going to spend no less than three grand on one. I have $1100 saved right now, but still need to buy headers and install rear end (3.73s and LSD plus shift kit). Maybe I should just get a good cam, rods, and tune instead?

Girls, girls, girls. I really like one and I have for a long time, but I don't see anything happening.. I really wish I'd be able to get the chance to ask her out to dinner or something though.

I have a sociology test tomorrow and I really don't feel like studying because of all of the above plus I'm tired as ever. It was definitely a long weekend.

I have no idea how I'm going to get money for college. I sure hope the FAFSA helps out... Any notes on this from you guys?

Razor burn sucks.

And I definitely hope I get a considerable amount of money back from taxes. I made $4,900 this year after taxes (well, at one job.. the other one is under the table.. and no, not literally). Hmm...

Sorry, so many things going on in my head that I had to take notes. And you guys are the victim. :)

Razor burn sucks big time. I switched from a normal razor to a good electric one but I still get it on my neck. I am looking into laser hair removal. No, I will never want facial hair.

FAFSA gave me a few thousand dollars, including a bonus for turning in all the forms/information early. It still isn't much though, considering my tuition is about $23,000 a year.

That one was.. Carolina, right?

And, if so, I hope the outcome's even better.. Detroit in 4 :AH-HA_wink:

Hah, riiiiight. The '02 Hurricanes were really lucky to even get to the finals, since they went the whole playoffs with no offense. This team has a lot more firepower and a coach who actually seems to give a crap.

Heads themselves are $1000. Blah.

Camaro's out in a couple years anyway and I'll have LS2 power (at least.. maybe even LS3! *crosses fingers*). Maybe I'll just throw in the damn gears and headers. Ah. I'm so confused.

Consider yourself lucky...for a nice set of headers it will run me upwards of 2 grand. 1 grand for the exhaust alone.

Guest YellowJacket894
Camaro's not supposed to get watered down by clinics once ok'd for production. Goodbye, Mustang. Goodbye, DCX. Goodbye, imports.

The new Camaro's "gonna kick the imports asses to the other side of the Pacific." (Remember what you said you'd do, Ioccoca, but didn't. Well, the Camaro will.) B) :D

5th Gen Camaro is going to be mine. Two questions: Z28 or SS? Metallic baby blue with white stripes or metallic orange with white stripes?

No, no. Summit White with Sunburst Orange Metallic Stripes. B) :bowdown:

I'm looking into a turbo kit for the 3800, but I have a feeling I'm going to spend no less than three grand on one. I have $1100 saved right now, but still need to buy headers and install rear end (3.73s and LSD plus shift kit). Maybe I should just get a good cam, rods, and tune instead?

Screw that. Use the $1,100 as a down payment on the '09 Camaro. :AH-HA_wink:

Girls, girls, girls. I really like one and I have for a long time, but I don't see anything happening.. I really wish I'd be able to get the chance to ask her out to dinner or something though.

I hear ya', big time.

I have no idea how I'm going to get money for college. I sure hope the FAFSA helps out... Any notes on this from you guys?

Something better go down. As it stands, I'm actually taking a year off after my Senior year to decide if I want to blow my money away and pay on a loan for 10 years with nothing to physically show for. <_<

Razor burn sucks.

Hell yes. Know what? I'm going to forget shaving for a month or two. I've always wondered what I'd look like with a beard. :D

Edited by YellowJacket894

Guest YellowJacket894

Think a ECU upgrade would be a big help in horsepower to tie you over along with a nice K&N air filter? As for the exhaust note, maybe a new set of pipes will do the trick? :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by YellowJacket894

Gave my brother a hand in cutting the bellhousing off his PG trans today. Bolting up an SFI-approved Ultrabell plus using a CSI composite trans shield over that, since he had it laying around. Now anything that blows will hit the road instead of the roof. His Firebird went 11.1s on the previous 400, should be low 10s on the new one.

I need to order an UltraBell for my Buick, too, only $215. Big bore undersquare torque motors are hard on transmissions. ;)

Hah, riiiiight.  The '02 Hurricanes were really lucky to even get to the finals, since they went the whole playoffs with no offense.  This team has a lot more firepower and a coach who actually seems to give a crap.

f@#k the 'Canes and bring back The Whale! :lol:

Think a ECU upgrade would be a big help in horsepower to tie you over along with a nice K&N air filter? As for the exhaust note, maybe a new set of pipes will do the trick? :AH-HA_wink:

I have a custom intake and a catback exhaust. I want to chop off the cat and do stuff that will really set its sound apart from the other 6ers.

ECU won't do me as much as a complete tune..

Camaro's not supposed to get watered down by clinics once ok'd for production. Goodbye, Mustang. Goodbye, DCX. Goodbye, imports. :)

Razor burn sucks.

Yeah...I'll have to choose from dark blue, black or red. Z/28 or SS, I'm not sure. Stripes are questionable, too.

Razor burn does indeed suck...especially when you shave your entire head twice a week.

I'm too tired to think anymore.

*sighs*

NOS, bud, you are not alone.....

Heh...my thoughts, espeically late at night, are so very random ... and weird ... and sad ... and funny ... and exciting ... and dull ... and peaceful ... and anxious ... and....well, you get the picture, I'm sure ;).

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 32swm/pig valve/pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Everybody wants love to be easy" ... Nitty Gritty Dirt Band ... 'Stand A Little Rain'

Razor burn isn't all that bad... Ofcourse, I don't shave very often. Two or three times a month, at most.

Anyways, I'm the king of random thoughts and if I didn't feel like you guys are getting sick my blabber, there'd be another thread. But yeah... in yet another depression. Feel as if I can't handle life, as I know it. I'm feeling especially lonely. I wish I had someone to be close to. Wish it were the guy I have a crush on. Wish he was gay in the first place. Wish everything could be better... but alas, reality f@#king sucks.

Edited by blackviper8891

Viper, please don't be discouraged. The fact is, there has to be other kids like you right there in your town. They may not be ready to deal with themselves as they are. They may be waiting to graduate, so they can move away and be themselves among strangers. You will find a likeminded person. I know there are a lot of things going on inside you right now, but please try to be patient. Don't do anything crazy, like setting up a boom box in front of the YMCA and lipsynching to the Village People song while spelling out Y M C A with your arms. Unless they're looking for a spokesmodel. Edited by ocnblu

Dude my taxes SUCKED!! I made over $35,000 this year but only got back $1800 because I'm single and have no kids.

Stupid &#036;h&#33; man!

haha I made $6400 this year.. and I have no idea what I'm getting back. I'll keep you posted :AH-HA_wink: