RjION

Anyone feel

9 posts in this topic

the quake .........

I didn't notice a thing. My neighbors came over to ask what was going on. Said the water in the pool was sloshing and cieling fans were swaying. Wife and youngest Daughter were at Frys said lights (inside) were swinging but they didn't feel anything.

Edited by RjION

the quake .........

I didn't notice a thing. My neighbors came over to ask what was going on. Said the water in the pool was sloshing and ceiling fans were swaying. Wife and youngest Daughter were at Frys said lights were swinging but they didn't feel anything.

Nah...was sleeping...didn't feel anything. Sounds like it was felt stronger in So Cal.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Just talked to oldest Daughter ......... they were out back at the pool. Said they felt it and the water was sloshing back and forth.

I didn't feel anything, though I have some friends north of me who felt it, and apparently my dad sw the chandelier swaying a bit.

Granted, I'm significantly further north of the epicenter (at least a couple hundred miles if not more), so whatever reaches us is nothing compared to what those more southern felt. The fact that it was felt this far north is pretty impressive.

I didn't feel it.

Granted, I'm significantly further north of the epicenter (at least a couple hundred miles if not more), so whatever reaches us is nothing compared to what those more southern felt. The fact that it was felt this far north is pretty impressive.

It totally depends on how much the epicenter is beneath the earth crust. If it is closer to the crust the s and Rayleigh waves will have energy to travel few hundred miles to cause some tremors.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor